2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

10th August 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT after 12th

Hii sir, I Completed My 12th Examination With PCM Subjects Will you Please tell Me Am I Eligible for the AFCAT Examination ?
10th August 2018, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT after 12th

NO , You can not apply for the AFCAT after the Intermediate .In order to apply for the AFCAT you have to complete minimum three years graduation from the recognized college or University and you must complete +12 level with Physics and Mathematics .

Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Exam is given below

You must have minimum 60% in the graduation from he recognized college or University.

Age Limit

Minimum 19 years
Maximum 23 years

Technical Branch ( Men)

Aeronautical Branch of Engineer ( AE (L) )

Education Qualification You should complete minimum four year graduation
Or
You should cleared Section A and Section B examination of Associative Membership of Institution Engineers
Or
You should complete Graduate membership exam of institute of exam of electronics and telecommunication.

Aeronautical Engineer ( Mechanical

Education Qualification You should complete minimum four year graduation from the recognized college or University or remaining qualification as said above

Ground Duty Branches

Administrative and Logistics

Education Qualification Graduation inh any discipline and minimum 60% aggregate or Post graduation

Accountants

Education Qualification Graduation in the commerce and have minimum aggregate of 60%
Or
Post Graduation in CA/ICWA/M.Com

Education
Education Qualification Post Graduation and have minimum 50% aggregate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in