2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2014, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Aeronautical Engg from IAAT Lucknow is good or not

Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow is an association of highly qualified technical and professional educationists dedicated to guide students in the preparation for the examination to serve by promoting education through excellence.

IAAT offers great placement to students, in giving top companies:

Air India
Air India Express
Indian Airlines
Alliance Air
Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd.
Coal India Ltd.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
Border Security Force (BSF)
National Aeronautical Lab (NAL)
ISRO
Air works India Ltd.
Aerotech Aviation India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Dart Aviation Ltd.
Saraya Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
Trans Bharat Aviation Ltd.

Direct Admission
There are no extra charges for direct admission

Students who want to take direct admission should download the form & fill it completely and submit it along with following documents:

Self attested Photocopies of mark sheets of class 10th and 12th
+ 4 photographs
+ Rs.20,000 for Admission Fees
Students are advised to deposit 50% of the First Year FEES at the time of direct Admission.
Along with (Rs. 400/- for Form + Rs. 400/- for Registration) by Cash / Bank Transfer / Bank Draft drawn in favour of "Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology" Payable at Lucknow

Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology
Cid Colony, Mahanagar Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Phone:097 94 693336

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Indian+Academy+of+Aeronautical+Technology++ Cid+Colony,+Mahanagar+Colony,+Lucknow,+Uttar+Prade sh&hl=en&ll=26.876105,80.96323&spn=0.004469,0.0081 22&sll=17.415696,78.528728&sspn=0.009561,0.016243& hq=Indian+Academy+of+Aeronautical+Technology&hnear =Cid+Colony,+Mahanagar+Colony,+Lucknow,+Uttar+Prad esh+226006&t=m&z=17[/MAP]
27th December 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Aeronautical Engg from IAAT Lucknow is good or not

Hello everyone... you all are miss guided. i know everything about IAAT, LUCKNOW. i spent more than 1year as a teacher at IAAT. i felt too guilty after joining IAAT. They are completely fake. IAAT is not AICTE or UGC approved institute. They trap the students and take admission by showing a rented infrastructure and hostel. If you want to know the truth about IAAT, you ask them these questions, and u will find whether it is a fake or good institute...
1. Ask them, that the degree provided by them or their college is affiliated by which university. For example, the institute is situated in Lucknow, UP. so it should be affiliated by UTTER PRADESH TECHINCAL UNIVERSITY(UPTU) OR by any other university. Ask them for the documents of affiliaciation.

2. Ask them to meet the senior students of 3rd year and 4th year. if they are ready, don't think they are not fake, the students to which you will meet, those are their fake students to provide wrong information for the new students and their parents. so, you meet them and ask them to show their last semester's Mark sheet.
surely they will try to avoid this. And you can decide.... and secondary, you won't be able to see more than 4-5 senior students...

3. They will show you so many videos of TV news channels, but they are also completely fake. Even the director also don't know much about aeronautical engineering. you ask them when these interviews came on the news channels....

4. They have shown so many students list on the placement page, but u just ask them to give their and their parents contact numbers. surely they wont give you their and their parents number... bcoz these names are fake...

I was there for 15 months as an assistant professor of aerodynamics. That's why i know the inside story...
They have change their rented institute building more than 3times.... and they have cheated thousands of students including other state students....

if you want to know anything about this institute, you can mail me on my mail id... mishra9m9@gmail.com....
well done everyone... plz, before taking admission in any college and institute. Do a full scale inquiry. otherwise your career and your parent's money will be spoiled...

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in