2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th September 2014, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admit Card for NDA II Entrance Exam

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC will conduct NDA exam on 28th September 2014.

Most probably, you can get UPSC NDA II exam admit card before 1-2 week of exam, so right now there is no option available on UPSC official website for NDA II admit card, when will available than you will get that from following procedure:

Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission
Click on Online examination
Click on eadmit card
Click on NDA II admit card when will available

22nd February 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello am amina from kaduna state. Last year i got my admission into nigeria defence academy, and you all my friend, that is looking for admission my advice for you all to be carefull no who you call for help if you really need help you have to contact, major general olucolade chris, [d.r.t] for complains,help/in any force of your choice is there to assist you or to get your nda form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08038430474
22nd February 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello am amina from kaduna state. Last year i got my admission into nigeria defence academy, and you all my friend, that is looking for admission my advice for you all to be carefull no who you call for help if you really need help you have to contact, major general olucolade chris, [d.r.t] for complains,help/in any force of your choice is there to assist you or to get your nda form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08038430474

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in