2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Admit Card Of CET RMLAU

Hello sir, I am Ronak Sharma. I am from Lucknow. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the admit card, eligibility details and exam pattern of Common Eligibility Test (CET) for admission to various Doctoral Programs conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (RMLAU). Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
RMLAU Card
LLB Admit Card MDU
BA Admit Card RMLAU
RMLAU download admit card
RMLAU Admit Card B.COM
SSC HCL Admit Card
AMU Admit Card For MBA
SSC CGL LDC Admit Card
RMLAU Phd CET Score Card
SSC ER Admit Card CGL
Dr RMLAU Faizabad Admit Card
RMLAU BA Admit Card
SSC Admit Card LDC
SSC IIS Admit Card
Admit Card For BHU UET
DDE MDU Admit Card
AA SSR admit card
MAT Admit card
How to get IIT JEE admit card
SSC ER Admit Card LDC
11th April 2016, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admit Card Of CET RMLAU

As you have asked about the admit card, eligibility details and exam pattern of Common Eligibility Test (CET) for admission to various Doctoral Programs conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (RMLAU), I am giving you osme information about it

Eligibility:

Candidate should have a Master’s degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Letter Grade/ Grade Point under the seven point
letter grade scale laid down by the UGC

A 5% relaxation in minimum marks at PG level shall be given to SC/ST and
physically handicapped/disabled candidates

The candidates appearing in final year/final semester examination are also
eligible to apply

Examination fee: Rs 800/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 400/- for
SC/ST candidates

Syllabus: The syllabus of this Common Eligibility Test will be that prescribed for UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET-JRF Examinations which is available on the UGC/CSIR/ICAR websites

Admit Cards: The admit card of eligible candidates for appearing in eligibility test will be sent by post and shall also be available on university website

Scheme of Test: The Common Eligibility Test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and shall have two papers

Paper-I: This paper of 2.00 hours duration will contain 100 MCQs based on research aptitude and general awareness and will be of 100 marks

Paper-II: This paper of 3.00 hours duration will contain 200 MCQs based on subject knowledge and will be of 200 marks
There shall be no negative marking
To qualify the CET, candidates have to secure minimum 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
5% relaxation in minimum marks shall be available to SC/ST candidates

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in