2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

29th October 2014, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission procedure in abroad. Which exams to take and the fee structure of cours

There are many good courses to study abroad but you should keep in mind what kind of school you are looking for and which course interest you. For abroad admissions if you are looking for M.S courses then you have to take GRE or TOEFL/IELT and if you are looking for MBA courses then you should take GMAT.

For courses like MSc or M.Phil you have to give TOEFL exam.
After giving exam when its result will be declared then as per your score you have to apply to the university and if your score and academic qualifications you will be either selected or not.

Generally, the score of these exam is valid for 5 years. Fee sturcutre is different for all universities and courses. It also depends on country where you are going for studies. Below I am providing you with the fee structure of Cambridge university of various courses:

[B]Fee structure of Cambridge University:[/B]

Programs UK & EU students International students
Computer science (MPhil): £11,037 UK£26,877 (US$44,479)
Engineering (MPhil): £7,035 UK£22,674 (US$37,466)
Politics (MPhil): £9,960 UK£19,557 (US$32,189)
History (MPhil): £9,960 UK£19,557 (US$32,189)

Accomodations and other costs- $1000 per month
17th May 2015, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: Admission procedure in abroad. Which exams to take and the fee structure of cours

I am looking to do MBA from abroad. So I want to get information about examination to admission into International MBA Program. So will you provide me information about Entrance Exam for International MBA Program and also provide me fee structure of International MBA Program?
17th May 2015, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

As you are looking to do International MBA Program from abroad, so you want to get information about International MBA Program, so I am providing following information regarding your query:

Admission Requirements for International MBA Program

Have a Bachelor Degree after 10+2 from any recognized University with minimum required marks as per college need.

Work Experience is recommended

GMAT

Have proficiency in English Language with TOEFL/IELTS scores

Strong Extracurricular Record

Here you want to get fee structure of International MBA Program, so I want to inform you that there are many Business Schools in Abroad that offers International MBA Program.

So it is difficult to provide fee structure of all Business Schools of Abroad.

Here I am providing list of TOP Business Schools. You will select Business School which fee structure, you want to get. Then we will provide best information to you.

[B]List of Top Business Schools [/B]
Harvard Business School
University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
Iese Business School
London Business School
MIT: Sloan
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Ceibs
Cambridge Judge Business School
HKUST Business School
HEC Paris
Esade Business School