2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th June 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: admission in mca course without appearing entrance exam

Hii sir, I Completed My Graduation As BCA Now I Wants to do MCA Will you please tell Me the Names of the Colleges that Offered MCA Course Without Taking the Entrance Exam ?
15th June 2018, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: admission in mca course without appearing entrance exam

As you Wants to do MCA Here I am giving you the Information About the MCA Course that is as follow

About the MCA Course :

Master of Computer Applications is three years, divided into several semesters which are generally six in number. Generally, the 1st year course is aimed at skills development in computers using various technologies, the 2nd year is more focused providing a conceptual framework and the 3rd year provides the specialization and the project work. Master of Computer Applications is a computer science degree whose curriculum is primarily based on the development of application software in diverse areas.

Eligibility Criteria
Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply.

Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue M.C.A.

As you Wants to get Admission Into the MCA Course Without the Entrance Exam let me tell you that the For getting Admission Into the Top Colleges you may give the Entrance Exam Some Colleges takes Admission on Merit Bases Also

The Names of the MCA Colleges Are given below

MCA Colleges

University of Pune
Jawaharlal Nehru University
University of Hyderabad
Birla Institute of Technology
Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology
PSG College of Technology
ITM University
VIT University
BIT
Jamia Millia Islamia