2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission to Indian Institute of Science

My 12th (Science) Exams are over and now I want to pursue Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from Indian Institute of Science (IIS) . Would you please tell me what is the criteria for Admission in IIS ? Please provide me Online Application Form of IIS as Quick as possible because I am out of station now .
Similar Threads
Thread
Admission Criteria For Indian Institute Of Science
Admission In Indian Institute Of Science
How To Get Admission In Indian Institute Of Science Banglore
Indian Institute of Space Science And Technology B Tech Admission
National Institute of Advanced Studies Indian Institute of Science Campus Bangalore
How to get admission in Indian institute of space science and technology
Indian Institute Of Science Earth Science
BSC in Indian Institute of Science
Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology M Tech Admission
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Admission
Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology Admission
Admission Notification Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Indian Institute of Science MBA
Indian Institute of Science Bachelor of Science
Indian Institute of Science BS Programme Admission
Phd from Indian Institute of Science
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Admission
Admission Criteria For Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research Mohali Admission
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore PhD Biological Science entrance exam syllabus
8th August 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Admission to Indian Institute of Science

I have heard a lot about the Indian Institute of Science and planning to take admission here searching for admission details. Will you provide all important admission dates of Indian Institute of Science so I can apply also tell what the UG and PG degree admission process?
8th August 2018, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission to Indian Institute of Science

IISC 2018 Admission is administrated by the IISc (Indian Institute of Science). It offers advanced scientific and technological research and education in the country.

IISc does not conduct any entrance test for providing admission. It only org
anize aptitude test & interview for PG & research courses.

Admission dates:

For UG Courses:
Events Dates (Announced)
Application form release 1st February 2018
Last date to submit the application 30th April 2018
Last date to update the scores of KVPY/IIT-JEE (Main) / IIT-JEE (Advance)/ NEET examinations Within 1 week from the date of declaration of result
Reporting at IISc Last week of July 2018
For PG Courses:
Events Dates (Announced)
Application form release 1st February 2018
Last date to submit the application 26th March 2018
Last date for receipt of Sponsored/ERP applications 28th March 2018 (upto 5:30 PM)
Last date to update the scores of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/UGC NET for JRF/ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/JEST examinations 30th April 2018
Aptitude Test/Interview for M.Tech & M.Mgt courses 16th May 2018, 17th-18th May 2018, 16th-18th April 2018
Aptitude test & interview for M.Tech / M.Des (regular) programmes 14th-16th May 2018
Interdisciplinary programmes in Bioengineering, Energy, Mathematical Sciences, Nanoscience & Engineering, Water Research, Cyber Physical Systems, Climate Change. 19th & 20th May 2018
Research programmes 21st-25th May 2018
Integrated Ph D programmes 28th-30th May 2018
Date of Reporting at IISc: 24th July 2018 (Course programmes (Regular and Sponsored))
25th July 2018 (Research programmes)
26th July 2018 (Integrated Ph D programmes and ERP)
Commencement of Classes 1st August 2018

UG courses:

Candidates have to qualify the following examination for admission in UG courses:

KVPY: KVPY-SA students appeared in 2016 & selected for the Fellowship, KVPY (SB & SX) aspirants appeared in 2017, and selected for the Fellowship and KVPY students shorlisted through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST students.

JEE Main & JEE Advanced: Students appearing in 2018 & must have obtained minimum 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).

NEET: Candidates appearing in 2018 & secured minimum 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).

PG Courses:

M.Tech: Admission to the M.Tech programme will be done on the basis of GATE 2016/2017/2018 scores. In case of candidates have equal GATE score their performance in the qualifying exam will be judged for tie-breaking.

M.Des: Admission to M.Des courses will be made on the basis of GATE 2016/2017/2018 or CEED 2018 score and a design aptitude test and interview. The design & aptitude test will be conducted at the institution. Final selection will be made on the basis of above-mentioned admission rounds.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in