2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st June 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Admission Form from Msc In Kalyani University

I am planning to pursue M.SC degree from University of Kalyani and searching for the admission form dates so I can apply. Will you provide me Admission Form dates to apply for Msc In Kalyani University also provide university address so I can visit to join there?
21st June 2018, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission Form from Msc In Kalyani University

The University of Kalyani is administered by state government located in Nadia district of West Bengal. The university proposed a number of Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral courses to the candidates

Admission is based on entrance test for some of the offered courses and some are on the basis of marks obtained in academics

Admission form dates for M.SC:

Application Start Date 25th May 2018
Last Date of Application Form 05th June 2018
Publication of the list of candidates eligible for Interview & Group 07th June 2018
Discussion
Admit Card Availability Few days before the exam date
Entrance Exam Date 14th June 2018
Interview Date 18th June 2018
Publication of final list of selected candidates 22nd June 2018
Date of Counseling cum admission 28th June 2018
Commencement of classes Jul-18

Selection Process:

The Kalyani Univ is going to commence the Entrance Exam to give admissions to various PG Courses. Aspirants who are eligible as per the requirement below can apply for the Admission.

The university also provides the PG admission through merit list. The Merit List for 60% category (Home University) will be based on marks obtained in the Honours subject (Part 1+Part 2+Part 3) only.

University of Kalyani
KALYANI, NADIA-741235
WEST BENGAL
INDIA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in