2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2014, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admission in apeejay school kolkata

Here for your reference I am providing you the information related to Apeejay School is located near salt lake, Kolkata. It is affiliated to CBSE . it is co-educational English medium school .

Faculty:

TEACHERS NAME

Atindra Nath Majumdar

Aparna Sengupta

Indu Simon Sharma

Supriti Sanyal

Archita Sikdar

Nishi Jaidka

Mohua Banerjee

Sushmita Singha

Harjeet Kaur

Ranu Datta

Sumita Singh

Baljit Arora

Shila De

Suvra Mukhopadhyay

Jayashree Mitra

Sharmila Bagchi

Suparna Chakraborty

Facilities:

Library

Canteen / Cafeteria

Play ground

Transport

Computer labs

FEE STRUCTURE:

Fees for the first quarter - April to June - payable during 1st to 15th of April.

Fees for second quarter - July to September - payable during 1st to 15th of July.

Fees for third quarter - October to December - payable during 1st to 15th of October.

Fees for the fourth quarter - January to March - payable during 1st to 15th of January.

Please note that no fees will be accepted beyond the dates scheduled for the quarter. If the last date(s) happens to fall on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, fees are to be paid prior to the last date. No fees will be accepted after the 15th under any circumstance.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Apeejay Schools
Administrator and Principal
115, Park Street
Kolkata - 700 016
Phone : +91 33 22291779
MAP LOCATION:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=apeejay+school+kolkata&hl=en&ll=22.595732,8 8.423199&spn=0.002313,0.004061&sll=18.56191,73.938 589&sspn=0.009499,0.016243&t=m&z=18&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Last edited by Arun Vats; 17th September 2014 at 12:13 PM.
19th March 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to get my child admitted in Appejay school Kolkata . So kindly provide me with admission procedure and eligibility criteria
19th March 2015, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Hello user,

I would like to tell you that Appejay School is indeed among the top ten schools in Kolkata. So In response to your question, here I am summarizing the admission details:

1. The “AGE CRITERIA” for admissions in various streams is as follow:

For admission to Pre-School, a child should be at least 3 years old at the beginning of the session, as per the guidelines of CBSE.

Admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.

Here I would tell you “HOW TO APPLY” for admission in this school:

1. I would like to tell you that the the application form can be obtained from the school reception but before you must ensure you have the required documents.

2.In case of vacancy in the class, the applicants are called for an admission test and then the selection is made on the merit basis.

The information about the various “SEATS AVAILABLE” in this school is as:

1.PRE-SCHOOL: There are about 60 seats available for students from different groups to admission in Pre School.

2. PRIMARY SCHOOL / MIDDLE SCHOOL / SENIOR SCHOOL:
Depending upon the vacancies, the application forms are available around March End which is followed by different rounds of Interviews.

Here I am providing you with address map of this school:
Appejay school, pitampura,

[MAP]Apeejay School Pitampura[/MAP]

For more help kindly contact here:

Apeejay School, Pitampura
Plot No. 10, Road No. 42
Sainik Vihar, Pitampura
Delhi- 110034 PHONE : (011) 27022140, 27012615
FAX: (011) 27023908
EMAIL: skool.pp.del@apj.edu
21st March 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Kamal Khan and we have recentely shifted to Kolkatta .I want to have the admission of my son Arif in Appejay School. So kindly provide me with the admission eligibilities along with details about this school.
21st March 2015, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Mr. Khan

Welcome to Kolkatta. I would like to tell you that Apeejay School, Kolkata, is a school in West Bengal, India and this school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Initially the school offered classes in Nursery, Kindergarten and classes up to IV

So in response to your question here I am enlisting the various details related to admissions which are as;

A. The Admission is as follow:

1.The entry point to the school is “Lower Kindergarten” to which children aged 3 + are admitted.

2.Admission procedure includes group discussions with parents and activities with children.

3. I would like to tell you Admission to other classes excepting Class I depend on the vacancy existing in the respective class. The procedure involves admission test, followed by group interview before the student is for admission.

B. You need to bring along the following documents on the time of admission:

1.let me tell you that a “Municipal Birth Certificate” and a “Transfer Certificate” from the previous school is mandatory

2. Along with that a report card showing clear promotion to the class in which admission is being sought.

I would like to acknowledge you that for admission enquiries to these classes parents are required to contact school office in the last week of February.

C. Following are the various facilities available in this school for students:

1.Laboratories
2.Infirmary
3.Canteen
4.Transport
5.Special Education
6.NIIT Technology
7.ClassWalk

Here I am providing you with the map of the school. Have a look:

[MAP]Appejay School, kolkata[/MAP]

For more queries here I am providing with the contact details which are as :

Mrs. Rita Chatterjee
Administrator and Principal
Apeejay Schools
Email - ritachatterjee@apeejaygroup.com
115, Park Street
Kolkata - 700 016

Phone : +91 33 22291779
3rd September 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am looking to admit my son. As per your thread 3+ is admission age for pre primary. Pl let me know 3+ should be as on date..pl clarify

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in