2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ACS exam upcoming date

ACS Assam Civil Service exam which is conducted by the APSC
As you want to know t the upcoming dates of the ACS exam so, here I am providing you the same

Important Dates:

Date from which the process of the online registration at the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will start is starting of April 2015.
Closing date to receive the online application is the starting of May 2014 by the time 12:00 midnight.

Here for you I am providing you the eligibility:

Eligibility:

Candidates must be an Indian citizen.

Candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age

The upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years. -There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of Persons with Disability by 5 years i.e. up to 43 years.

The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council

Minimum qualification:

Candidates should hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956
Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of your applications.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in