2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th June 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University Latest Notifications

I am pursuing Bachelor Degree from Acharya Nagarjuna University. I am looking for latest notifications released recently by University. So tell me from where I can find all latest notifications of Acharya Nagarjuna University?
11th June 2018, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University Latest Notifications

The Acharya Nagarjuna University was founded in 1976.

The University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).

There are many academic departments that offer a wide range of Educational Programs.

As you are looking for latest notifications of Acharya Nagarjuna University, so here I want to inform you that you can get all latest notifications on official website of University.

There is a section for Notification in middle side on homepage. It looks like following image:

There are following latest notifications in that section:

Notification for yearly contract basis as noted against each College on Ad-hoc --Paper advertisement--Notification

Remuneration to the external examiners for evaluation of B.com/B.sc/BBA/BCA project work

Revised Rates of fee payable to the University by the Affiliated colleges for each Academic year with 5% hike with effect from the Financial year 2017 2018

INSPECTION COMMISSION REPORT

ANU Draft Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations prepared by the ANU Code Committee
National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) formats

If you want to know about any of these notifications, you can contact us on website where you are visiting now. We will provide complete and best information as per your requirement.

Contact Details
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur - 522 510 .,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Ph.No: 0863-22346114,
Fax:0863-2293320

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in