2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2015, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Account transfer in Bank of Baroda

As you want to get the details of transfer of account in one branch of Bank of Baroda to another so here is the information of the same for you:

If you want to transfer your account then in your home branch you have to write one application regarding transfer of your account and in that application you have to mention the IFSC and new branch’s unique code and then you have to give that application to the branch manager

Your account will be active in the new branch within 2 weeks from the date of application

But you have to fill the KYC form in order to do transactions from your account in the new branch

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the list of branches of Bank of Baroda in India:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Bank of Baroda which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Locate Us” and from this tab choose the tab of “Branch Locator”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the list of branches of Bank of Baroda in India

Contact Details:

Bank Of Baroda
B3,
Connaught Circus,
Janpath,
Connaught Place
New Delhi,
Delhi 110001
India
[MAP]Bank Of Baroda Janpath Connaught PlaceNew Delhi[/MAP]
19th December 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, if I want to transfer fund from one account to another in Bank of Baroda. Then how can I transfer my fund from on account to another?
19th December 2015, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Account transfer in bank of Baroda provides facility of transferring you fund from one account to another. If you want to transfer some amount to fund from one account or bank to another you need IFSC code of this bank.

Basically IFSC code is used for the fund transfer.

Key features of card to card fund transfer:

Instant Fund Transfer using debit card number of beneficiary

Beneficiary account number / IFSC not needed

Debit Cardholder can use any NFS member bank ATM (who have enrolled for the service) to transfer funds.

Cardholder authentication would take place using debit card and pin like ATM cash withdrawal.

Transaction is processed through existing NFS network.

Simple, secured and convenient to transfer funds

24 x 7 availability on all ATMs of Bank of Baroda

Fund Transfer Limit

Rs 5,000/- per transaction and Rs.25,000/- per month for remitter

Here I’m giving you process for the finding branch IFSC code and their address of Bank of Baroda:

Visit an official website of BOB.

Click on locate us and select for branch locator.

Fill all require field.
26th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to transfer my account in Bank of Baroda to another branch of this bank and for that I want to get the details so can you provide me that?
sir ,
please change my account another branch
13th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my account in Bank of Baroda to another branch of this bank and for that I want to get the details so can you provide me that?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in