2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Accenture Aptitude Question Papers

You need Accenture previous year Aptitude Question Papers, I am giving here :

1. This train travels from London ______ Paris.
A. at B. to C. over D. below
Ans: B

2. We stood at the back ______ the theater.
A. of B. on C. in D. for
Ans: of

3. I will work _________ five o’clock.
A. until B. up C. in D. to

Directions for Questions 4-6: Choose the word nearest in meaning to the word in ITALICS from the given options.

4. The antidote to these problems is hard to find
A. Cause for B. Result of C. Remedy for D. Consequence of E. None of these
Ans: C

5. Because of a family feud, he never spoke to his aife’s parents.
A. Crisis B. Trouble C. Problem D. Quarrel E. None of these
Ans: D
Accenture Aptitude Question Papers
1.Fill in the blanks
it was quite easy using preposition and article.
i saw him __the airport
__man u see is my father
__university if its status. does not require any advtisement

2.synonyms:- geeta passed her exam and supassed her parents dream. meaning of surpassed: fulfill, meet, exceed (3 synonyms were given)
some easy but confusing

3.two passage: 1 from threading & 2nd from clustering and non clustering
5 questions from each passage.

Reasoning:::::::
1.if *=0 &$=1
a> then 564=
b>find the result of factor of(12,36,64)-2=
2.if *=-,/=+,+=/&*=- then find 7+6/5-4*2=(4problems on it )
two to find out the value and 2 to test which is true

3.2 vein digram of 3 variables
80 students know french 70 know english, 40 know hindi 20 both hindi & english,10 both english & french. how many of them know 3 languages.(similar other problem).

4.which of the following is true:
a>7*6+3/2-4=22.5 b>………………

5.using which statement problm can be solved using i only ,using ii only ,using both ii & i, none find the price of 1 kg of tomato?
similar 3 problems.

6.which of the following are same:
a> 1204.686895 b>1204.686896 c>1204.686895
Essay on my college engineeering days
19th February 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , Here I am, Looking for Previous year Accenture Placement Aptitude Question Papers , Will you please Give me Same for my help ?
19th February 2016, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Friend , Have a Look ,Here I am Providing Accenture Placement Aptitude Question Papers and Exam Pattern :

Accenture Paper Pattern

There are Three Sections.

Section 1-ENGLISH

1) In this section 2 passages were there on basis of that u have to answer 10 questions (5 question each ) First passage was based on ball tempering by Indian team with mix of lagan story .In this answer of first question was (Ball tempering) the second passage was based on Gadar movie.(same story).

Synonyms:

1)Candid:ans frank
2)Specifaction :ans documentation
3) Extradite =deport
4) Cursory= scold
5) ----------= very high

fill up the blanks with proper word(5 questions) pick the sentence which has grammatical mistake.(5 questios).

Section 3-Verbal (20 questions)

Here few questions are from logical reasoning (eg.)(6 questions) Sentences: ( type of question) (logical deductions)
i. Some Cats are Dog
ii. No Dog is Lion

Conclusion :

Some Dogs are lion
Some Dog are cats options:
a. only (i) follows
b. either I or ii follows
c. none follows

Aptitude Questions:

1) it has 20 mixutre conatins mil and water in the ratio 3:5,replace 4 litres of mixture with 4 litres of water what is the final ratio of milk and water.

2) + means * and * means / and / means % what is the value of these question 2+3*5/7 it was two question of these type.

3) The equivalent compound ratio of 5:6::7:10::6:5 ( question of this type this is not exact question).

3) work can be done by 8 men and 10 women in 25 days, the same work can be done by 10 children and 5 women . in how many days 2 children and 3 men (similar to this)

4) one man or two women or three boys can do a work in 44 days then one man, one women and one boy together can fininsh the same work in ---- dyas

5) (998-1) (998-2) (998-3)????.. (998-n)=------- when n>1000 ans is zero

6) in how many ways can a lock be opened if that lock has three digit number lock if
i) the last digit is 9
ii) and sum of the first two digits is less than or equal to the last digit. numbers are from 0-9

7) if a man reduces the selling price of a fan from 400 to 380 his loss increases by 20% .cost price of fan is.

8) There are 76 persons. 53 can read hindu,46 can read times,39 can read deccan and 15 can read all.if 22 can read hindu and deccan and 23 can read deccan and times then what is the number of persons who read only times and hindu???
Ans 18

9) in pure milk if 20% replaced by water and in this again 20% is replaced by water and again 20% is replaced by water then what is the praportion of milk in that mixture

10) after 10 years A will be twice the age of B before 10 years.and now if the difference is 9 years between them then what is the age of B after 10 years
Ans 49

11)races and games ---- 2 questions from this chapter like (A beats B by 10 meters and B beats C by 15 metres the A beats C by )

12)in the year 1990 there are 5000 men 3000 women 2000 boys .in 1994 men are increased by 20% women are increased by ratio of boys and women (this type of question but some what difficult I mean it takes too much time to solve)

Ratio and Proportion (4 questions)
Ages (3 Qus. )
Races and games
Time and distance
Time and work
Percentages
20th February 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I wan to some previous year questions of Acccenture placement process. I am interested to get job in Accenture through its placement process. For the job I wan Accenture Aptitude Question Papers?
20th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Accenture aptitude test is conducted by Aspiring Minds; here they have used a new way of analyzing the candidates, instead of linear test they have upgraded with adaptive tests.

Aptitude Test:

The adaptive written test which is divided into following categories
Verbal Ability
Analytical or quantitative Ability
Reasoning Ability

No of Rounds :
Aptitude Test
Techincal Round-1
Group Discussion – GD
Client/Manager Interview

Here I’m giving you some Accenture previous placement questions:

1. What is the next number of the following sequence
Answer: 437
Explanation:
Look series
3 × 7 = 21
7 × 11 = 77
11 × 15 = 165
15 × 19 = 285
19 × 23 = 437 ans
T(n) = (4n – 1) × (4n + 3)
Put value of n find any term.

2. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is:
A. 18
B. 24
C. 42
D. 81
Answer: b
Explanation:
Just go in reverse order.
Check the options with th subtracting 18 from each option for getting reverse number.
42 – 18 = 24 (which is in reverse).
So answer is 24

3. Two guys work at some speed. After some time one guy realises he has done only half of the other guy completed which is equal to half of what is left So how much faster than the other is this guy supposed to do to finish with the first.
Answer: twice
Explanation:
If x is the part of task this is completed then,
1st has done work = (1 – x)/4 and 2nd has done work = (1– x)/2
So 2nd will have to increase his speed by 2 times.

4. We are given 100 pieces of a puzzle. If fixing two components together is counted as 1 move ( a component can be one piece or an already fixed set of pieces), how many moves do we need to fix the entire puzzle.
Answer: 99
Explanation:
Fixing 2 components together = 1 move
98 components are left ,to again fix one of these to the other two = 1 move
97 comp left,so 97 more moves
Total = 1 + 1 + 97 = 99.

5. The ime a passenger train takes to cross another freight train is twice when the passenger train crosses the freight train running in opposite directions. What is the ratio of their speeds?
Answer: 3 : 1
Explanation:
Speed of freight train = x
Speed of passenger train = y
Sum of their length = s
So time = s/(x – y)when both are in same direction
Time = s/(x + y) when opposite direction
From question s/(x – y) = 2.s/(x + y) so solving this we get, x/y = 3/1.
So x : y = 3 : 1

Here I’m attaching PDF format of Accenture Aptitude Question Papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude test question paper of Accenture.pdf (195.3 KB, 66 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in