2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th June 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: Abbott Center Pacific University

I heard about Abbott Alumni Center of Pacific University in news paper. I want to know more about this centre, so tell me from which site I can find information about Abbott Alumni Center of Pacific University?
16th June 2018, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Abbott Center Pacific University

The purpose of the Abbott Alumni Center is to provide a permanent place for visitors, administrators, faculty, students, and alumni on the campus of Pacific University to meet and feel welcome.

This building was constructed during the tenure of President Faith Gabelnick.

The superb help of Vice President Tim O'Malley, Alumni Director Amanda Terhes, and Dr. Willard Bleything made this possible.

The Abbott Alumni Center is located at 2209 Cedar Street in Forest Grove Oregon.

Working hours:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays.

Alumni are welcome to sit in our comfortable living room seating area and pour over yearbooks and copies of the PU Stinker

Alumni can stay for up to three nights free in one of our two guest rooms

Couples can even tie the knot here at Abbott Alumni Center, provided the wedding is small.

The building features a nice backyard patio and interior spaces are cozy, but quite lovely.

Interested visitors can request a free meal pass for experiencing a meal in the University Center dining room.

Information and maps for exploring wine country and other sites in Washington County are available to visitors.

Wireless internet access is available throughout the building.

Abbott Alumni Center Image

Helpline:
(503)-352-2057
alumni@pacificu.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in