2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Aakash JIPMER

Is there any Aakash Institute situated near JIPMER Chandigarh? I want to do coaching for JIPMER Entrance Exam for BDS Program. So provide application form of Aakash Institute to start coaching for BDS Entrance Exam. What document I have to attach with that application form? Give phone numbers of nearest branch of Aakash Institute?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aakash Institute For NDA
Aakash IIT JEE Dwarka
NDA Answer Key By Aakash
Aakash IIT Hyderabad
Aakash JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced Aakash
Aakash IIT JEE Jaipur
Aakash IIT JEE Ghaziabad
IIT JEE Aakash
Aakash IIT JEE Indore
Aakash AIMS
MGIMS Aakash
Aakash chauhan md MBA
Aakash Institute MBA
Aakash IIT JEE Kanpur
IITB Aakash
Which one is better Aakash Agra or Aakash Kota for PMT?
Aakash Institute
Aakash Institute for IIT JEE
MD Of Aakash Institute
25th April 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Aakash JIPMER

I am in class 11 and I want to join Aakash Institute for preparation of JIPMER Exam so can you provide me the details of course and class timing?
25th April 2018, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aakash JIPMER

The Aakash Institute offers Two Year Integrated Course for NEET and AIIMS (Before declaration of Board Result) for Class 11 Students

Two Year Integrated Course for NEET and AIIMS (Before declaration of Board Result)

For Class 11 Students

Frequency of Classes

3-4 days a week for weekdays/ 2 days a week for weekends (Sat. & Sun.)

Batch Starts on:

Third week of March / Second week of April / May, 2018 - 8th February, 2020

Class Timings

3-4 hrs for weekdays (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)/ 6 hrs for weekends (8:00 am - 2:30 pm)

Eligibility

Direct admission on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained in the School / Board Exam or through Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST)

Course Description

This course is divided in two years (sessions)

Year-1: Class XI (Session-1) : It shall continue till 8th February, 2019 to complete the syllabus of Class XI and then the students will be free for their Class XI final exam.

They shall then rejoin in the last week of March / first week of April, 2019 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.

Year-2: Class XII (Session-2) : Class XII syllabus will be completed by October, 2019 & Class XI revision will be done from November, 2019 to 8th February, 2020.

Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December, 2019. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.

Students will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam as well as Medical Entrance Exams

Additional Benefits-

All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) Senior for preparation of NEET & AIIMS exam.

Test Series Course for preparation of NEET & AIIMS exam.

AIIMS Explorer Test Series (AETS) for AIIMS aspirants.

AIIMS Challenger Test Series (ACTS) for AIIMS aspirants.

Aakash Explorer a question bank of previous years questions for AIIMS aspirants.

General Knowledge Book for preparation of AIIMS exam.

Aptitude & Logical Thinking Book for preparation of AIIMS & JIPMER exam.

Model Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series for aspirants of KVPY & HBCSE-Olympiads.

i-Tutor lab facility will be provided to the students for doubt clearing and missed-out lectures.

Test During Course

Fortnightly Tests
Term Tests
AIATS
AETS
ACTS

Contact-

Corporate / Distance Learning Office

Aakash
Aakash Tower, 8, Pusa Road, New Delhi. Pin: 110005
(011)- 47623456
medical@aesl.in, iitjee@aesl.in, info.afs@aesl.in