Distance Learning ICT
These Information and Communication Technology is features and emerges the need of particularly planned Distance Education network management and apprentice software packages of ICTs in distance education especially in the growing world. The is part and the use of the Information and Communication Technology in Learners Support Services in Open and Distance Learning is a proven fact at present. The distance education organization responded positively and quickly to the revolution in ICT. ICT inroads in Africa are addressed; the problems to acquire and maintain these are discussed, also as ICT’s possible part in future distance learning programmes.
The use of ICT in distance education actually depends on at least five factors. These are:
Geographical size and situation
Policy on telecommunications
Population and market size
Per capita means
Perceived educational or developmental needs
School of Education
University of Leeds
Reception and General Enquiries
- Distance Learning Policy
- Research on Distance Learning
- Distance Learning Oklahoma
- What is distance learning?
- BITS Pilani Distance Learning
- Distance learning in journalism
- IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning Date Sheet
- Leeds Executive MBA
- Which are MBA reputed institutions via distance learning?
- NIT Warangal Ph.D. in Remote Sensing & Geographical Information Systems