Difference Between Online and Distance Learning
Distance learning commenced several years ago when colleges and tech schools demanded to extend courses to students who lived a significant distance away from campus. Long distance instruction then utilized video equipment to introduce the professor to a group several miles away who were related by video apparatus and a T1 line.
Online Learning is also known as E-Learning. E-Learning today is Internet learning in which courses have been found to train and instruct people. Corporations and colleges use E-Learning. The teaching methods regard setting up interactive presentations, embedded videos, chat devices and links to other websites in addition to traditional methods: online lectures, notes and tests.
- Distance Learning Teaching Jobs
- What is distance learning?
- Procedure distance learning program of IIM.
- Distance Learning Psychotherapy Courses
- Distance Learning Policy
- SCCC Distance Learning
- Research on Distance Learning
- What Are the Advantages of Distance Learning?
- Distance Learning Washington State University
- Distance Learning In Vancouver