Question: Give me PGDM course selection process and selection process dates at MIT School of Business?
As you are asking for selection process so this is the following PGDM selection process at MIT School of Business:
Candidates should select on the basis on Scores obtained at ATMA/CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/JMET exams.
Then shortlisted candidate call for Personal Interview and Group Discussion
Dates of MIT School of Business PGDM selection process:
20th January 2013
10th & 24th February 2013
10th & 24th March 2013
14th & 28th April 2013
12th & 26th May 2013
- Goa Institute of Management Important Dates
- MICA Ahmedabad Admissions
- KIIT MBA Exam
- Need where details for MBA admission in Christ University Bangalore?
- SCMS Cochin MBA
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
- National Institute of Technology Admission
- IIT Delhi MBA Part Time
- Entrance exam for MBA
- Admission process starts Part-Time CFA MBA courses for ICFAI Offers