Question : After completed MBBS in which stream can I do MBA?
Answer : After done MBBS you can do MBA course in any stream because MBBS doesn’t cover any area of management and for MBA course candidate must have bachelor degree in any discipline so you are free to choose any specialization course of MBA.
- MBA After MBBS
- Can I get the admission of MBA in HR after 10+2?
- MBA Accounting Finance Better
- MBA for Diploma Holders in India
- What are the basic qualifications for doing M B A from an University?
- Can I get the admission in MBA after 10+2?
- What qualification required for PhD in management?
- Punjab University MBA Admission
- ISBM Pune
- MDU MBA Syllabus