Give me the entry requirements of the MBA course from Cass Business School – City University, & fees structure?
You are looking for the Cass Business School – City University MBA entry requirements & fees structure, here I am giving:
The applicant should have a good university degree or appropriate professional qualification, or at least 6 years’ relevant business experience if you don’t have a degree.
The applicant should have a minimum of three years’ full-time professional experience, gained after graduation.
The applicant should have a well-balanced score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
The MBA tuition fee for September 2013 is £34, 500. For self-financing students tuition fee can be paid in two instalments.
- MBA in Cambridge University
- ISB MBA College
- Leeds Executive MBA
- Which is the admission process and fee structure for One Year MHA Correspondence Course in Business Marketing?
- The complete Information for MBA Admission of Institute of Management
- Can you send Information of MHRM through distance education and Fess
- UOFA MBA
- Xavier MBA Tuition
- MBA Ottawa University
- Suggest want to get literal entry in MBA