Question: please tell me that can I get the admission in MBA after 10+2?
It is good that you are interested to do MBA course.
The MBA course is the Master degree course.
The duration of this course is 2 years.
The eligibility for the MBA course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
You are looking for the MBA degree after 10+2, so sorry bcoz the MBA is an masters degree & the 10+2 is not enough, so first of all do any bachelors degree & then you will do MBA.
- Pursuing B.Sc Information technology can apply for MBA
- How can I get the admission in a Postgraduate Information Technology?
- What is the eligibility for get the admitting in IIM-A from mumbai university?
- CUSAT MBA
- MBA for Diploma Holders in India
- What is the name of college and eligibility for admission in MBA lateral entry
- SV University MBA Distance Education
- Sri Krishna College Of Engineering And Technology Coimbatore Mba Admissions
- About the fee and eligibility criteria of M.B.A. in Lucknow.
- What about the scopes of MBA in various companies?