Calcutta University M.A. in Journalism and Maas communication
The Calcutta University was launched on January 24, 1857 Under University Act (Act No.II of 1857) was passed by the Legislative Council and received the Governor General’s assent on 24 January, 1857. The Calcutta University Invites All Eligible candidate for admission in M.A. in Journalism and Maas Communication, for Upcoming Session 2011, The University also well known for Placement and The Educational Environment
M.A. in Journalism and Maas communication
The candidate should have passed in Ph.D recognized from any University.
The selection will be depending on Admission test.
Number of seats:
75(25 seats reserved for J& MCBA (Hons.) Student
87 /1 College Street,
West Bengal, India
Phone: 033 2241 0071
- Department of Business Administration Guwahati
- Grd Institute of Management & Technology Dehradun
- Details of the courses available and procedure from UIMS Chandigarh
- Which is important date for application form and entrance test?
- Admission process starts Part-Time CFA MBA courses for ICFAI Offers
- Suggest the procedure for applying into TISS, Mumbai.
- Procedure of Admission and Fee Structure for MBA from BIMT
- UBS MBA Online
- Complete admission details BE and Btech form electronics communication
- Calcutta University MCA