Is the Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers MD Panchakarma & also tell me that for which duration & eligibility?
Yes, the Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers MD Panchakarma, the duration & eligibility are as follows:
Duration: 3 years
The candidate should have passed the BAMS Examination from any Ayurveda college institution recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
The applicant must have completed the compulsory rotating internship training.
For more detailed info contact here:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg ,
India – 411030
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Entrance Exam 2011
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi
- What is the eligibility of PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune?
- Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Mba Entrance Exam
- Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical
- Can I get the administration in course degree of Financial Management from R.V.University Udaipur
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
- BVIMR Distance Learning