Question: Tell me about the eligibility and admission process for MBA distance learning program offered by XLRI.
To be eligible for distance learning MBA program offered by Xavier Labour Research Institute the candidate should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
The candidates appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
The admission in MBA program of this institute will be through the entrance exam known as XAT which consist of the questions from Quantitative Ability, English Language Ability & Logical Reasoning ,Decision Making, Essay writing and General Awareness . In 2013 the exam is going to conduct on 6th Jan, 2013.
Address XLRI Circuit House Area (East) Jamshedpur 831 035.
Jharkhand – India.
Phone no: +91 – 657 – 398 3333.
Fax: +91 – 657 – 222 7814…
- Guide for procedure to publish an article either on computer science or management on HRM.
- Patna University Master of Education
- XLRI MBA Part Time
- Top Most Medical Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
- Vet schools Germany
- I am BCA degree holder for SMU can apply to do other reputes university for MBA?
- RK Institute of Management and Computer Science Bangalore
- Unique Institute Of Management & Technology Ghaziabad
- Vignan Institute of Technology & Aeronautical Engineering
- IFIM Chennai
- What are details for admission in MBA by distains from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Intelligence Bureau Address
- IIM Kozhikode Distance Learning
- NYU DISTANCE LEARNING
- St. Berchmans Higher Secondary School