Question: Tell me about the eligibility and admission process for MBA distance learning program offered by XLRI.
To be eligible for distance learning MBA program offered by Xavier Labour Research Institute the candidate should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
The candidates appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
The admission in MBA program of this institute will be through the entrance exam known as XAT which consist of the questions from Quantitative Ability, English Language Ability & Logical Reasoning ,Decision Making, Essay writing and General Awareness . In 2013 the exam is going to conduct on 6th Jan, 2013.
Address XLRI Circuit House Area (East) Jamshedpur 831 035.
Jharkhand – India.
Phone no: +91 – 657 – 398 3333.
Fax: +91 – 657 – 222 7814…
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta IIMC
- IIT Roorkee MCA
- IIM Ranking In World
- Jobs in boarding schools UK
- CUSAT MBA
- MET Institute of Management Nashik
- Fore Delhi MBA
- RIMS Bangalore
- AP Board Website
- JNU Jaipur University
- Institute of Management Studies Dehradun
- National School of Business Management
- Which is the best college for MBA in India and I can get the admission ?
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Phd
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering