Question: Tell me about the eligibility and admission process for MBA distance learning program offered by XLRI.
To be eligible for distance learning MBA program offered by Xavier Labour Research Institute the candidate should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
The candidates appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
The admission in MBA program of this institute will be through the entrance exam known as XAT which consist of the questions from Quantitative Ability, English Language Ability & Logical Reasoning ,Decision Making, Essay writing and General Awareness . In 2013 the exam is going to conduct on 6th Jan, 2013.
Address XLRI Circuit House Area (East) Jamshedpur 831 035.
Jharkhand – India.
Phone no: +91 – 657 – 398 3333.
Fax: +91 – 657 – 222 7814…
- SGRRITS Dehradun
- IIT Bombay MBA Application Form
- SRM University Semester MBA Results
- ISB Hyderabad Admission Procedure
- MBA Accounting Finance Better
- SJCBA Bangalore
- National Brokerage Mountain Financial
- Institute of Management & Career Development
- GITAM MBA Fees
- Pillai’s Institute Of Management Studies & Research
- Wigan & Leigh College Delhi
- Dena Bank Branches
- Dy Patil Management Mumbai
- How the college and university are giving MBA Cost Estimation?
- Which colleges offer PhD in Management form Mumbai University?