Wisconsin School of Business MBA
The Wisconsin School of Business is established in 1900. The school is develop permanent relationships assist with enrolling services, provide customized schemes and enable effective access to Wisconsin MBA student talent. The school is undergraduate program prepares students for business careers, as its MBA program is based on focused career specializations.
The Wisconsin School of Business provides foremost educational programs oriented for working professionals. The Wisconsin School is a full-range school, teaching from undergraduate to doctoral level, and the MBA is just one of a number of graduate degrees that offer a comprehensive coverage of the business scene. The candidates want to take admission Wisconsin School MBA Programme based on Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
Selection process for MBA
The candidates have MBA admission to appear in Personal Interview and Group Discussion conducted by the Wisconsin School of Business.
Wisconsin School of Business
2400 Grainger Hall
975 University Ave
Switchboard: (608) 262 4000
Fax: (608) 265 4192
- Jamia Millia Islamia MBA
- What is the name of college and eligibility for admission in MBA lateral entry
- MBA in Kentucky
- MBA In Gujarat
- MCGILL Graduation Awards
- XISS Cut Off
- XIME Bangalore Placements
- IIM Indore Selection Criteria
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- Faculty of Technology & Engineering Contact
- Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology
- Harlal Institute of Management & Technology Greater Noida
- Kerala Agricultural University KAU
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
- Jharkhand Academic Council Intermediate Exam