Wisconsin School of Business MBA
The Wisconsin School of Business is established in 1900. The school is develop permanent relationships assist with enrolling services, provide customized schemes and enable effective access to Wisconsin MBA student talent. The school is undergraduate program prepares students for business careers, as its MBA program is based on focused career specializations.
The Wisconsin School of Business provides foremost educational programs oriented for working professionals. The Wisconsin School is a full-range school, teaching from undergraduate to doctoral level, and the MBA is just one of a number of graduate degrees that offer a comprehensive coverage of the business scene. The candidates want to take admission Wisconsin School MBA Programme based on Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
Selection process for MBA
The candidates have MBA admission to appear in Personal Interview and Group Discussion conducted by the Wisconsin School of Business.
Wisconsin School of Business
2400 Grainger Hall
975 University Ave
Switchboard: (608) 262 4000
Fax: (608) 265 4192
- Got 95.35% in MAT can chance to get admission in Christ Bangalore?
- Distance Learning In UAE
- Delhi University Geography Syllabus
- MBA at Victoria University
- SIESCOMS Ranking
- Lloyds Bank Deposit Accounts
- Central Institute of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants
- RIICO Jodhpur
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- Detail about MBA in MHM through correspondence mode?
- University Of Madras Results Nov
- Do you advice about MBA in hospital of health care management?
- BLS Institute of Management Ghaziabad
- Cornell Courses Computer Science
- University of Hyderabad Ph.D. in. MBA