Which eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad?
You are looking for the eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad in Post-Graduate Programme in Management:
Post-Graduate Programme in Management
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%), of any of the Universities recognized university by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The selection is based on CAT/GMAT Score.
- MBA UOIT
- Future of Placements in India in Recession after 2 Years
- KJ Somaiya MBA College Mumbai
- How would go about pursue PhD in marketing?
- Financial Brokerage Omaha
- What are details for admission MBA 2 Yrs Correspondence course from Gurgaon Colleges?
- Can I get the admission in Game Programmer after 10+2?
- Bank Guarantee Deutsche Bank
- Rollins MBA
- TATA Institute of Cancer Research Navi Mumbai
- Do you advice for MBA admission in Skim Manipal University
- Anna University Results January
- MGU BCOM Results
- Why to Do MBA
- IIT Roorkee MCA