Which eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad?
You are looking for the eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad in Post-Graduate Programme in Management:
Post-Graduate Programme in Management
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%), of any of the Universities recognized university by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The selection is based on CAT/GMAT Score.
- Mumbai University MBA
- Holy Grace Academy Of Management Studies MALA
- Graduation Party Invitation Wording
- Full information admission for MBA through distance learning or online.
- bailout summary
- IIMM Pune Website
- Necessary details for MBA in NUS University
- IIMC Entrance Exam
- SRM School of Management Chennai
- A Budget Deficit Occurs When Expenditures Exceed
- Unique Institute of Management & Technology Modinagar
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SIBM Bangalore
- Who university provide PGDHCM course in pune city?
- Adarsh Academy
- EMAT Transducer