Which eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad?
You are looking for the eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad in Post-Graduate Programme in Management:
Post-Graduate Programme in Management
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%), of any of the Universities recognized university by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The selection is based on CAT/GMAT Score.
- Complete admission details in safety management from Institute of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
- Kj Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
- Could you give information for computer Science
- Distance Learning In M.Tech Remote Sensing
- Centre for Management Technology CMT
- Correspondence Hospital Management Course
- International School of Business & Media Kolkata Campus
- PTU Correspondence Courses
- Bank Guarantee Terms
- Management Education and Research Institute MERI New Delhi
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies Bangalore
- Shanghai Universities Academic Rankings Of World Universities
- GLA Mathura Engineering College
- Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology Kolkata
- How many seats are available for Ph.D in institutes like IISC and IITs according to the Government of India?