Which eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad?
You are looking for the eligibility is required for taking admission in IIM Ahmedabad in Post-Graduate Programme in Management:
Post-Graduate Programme in Management
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%), of any of the Universities recognized university by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The selection is based on CAT/GMAT Score.
- University of Madras MBA Results
- XLRI MBA Part Time
- CDRI Director
- Shivaji University M.A. in Hindi
- JBIMS Mumbai Admission
- IIM Lucknow Distance Learning
- Which Offer Part Time Correspondence MBA Institute
- Student get above 80 percentile can he get the stipend
- MBA IBM
- Long Distance Learning
- Delhi University Girls
- How to Do a Bank Deposit on EBAY
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology for Women
- Business School of Delhi Noida
- MDU Rohtak MBA Date Sheet