I want to join IFBI so tell me what is admission process and fee structure of IFBI?
The IFBI is offering the program at an Introductory:
For Each level Program, fee will be Rs. 2500/- ( Inclusive of Service tax ).
For the Complete Program, The fee will be 4500/- ( inclusive of Service tax ).
Service tax will be applicable
PGDFPRM: Rs.66,000/- + applicable levies
PGDIRM-G:I Rs. 66,000/- + applicable levies
PGDBO: Rs. 66,000/- + applicable levies
You may apply online for the program and for IFBI Common Entrance Test.
- How are the fees structure, placement record and colleges in India for 2 yr course MBA in hospital management?
- Greatlakes Chennai
- MBA Details of Karnataka State Open University
- Fees structure for the course BBA of the kolkata institute of IIPM
- Govind Ballabh Pant Social Science Institute Allahabad
- Green MBA Programs
- Can you supply in you syllabus of Hospital Administration and other details of admission?
- Acharya N G Ranga Agriculture University in Hyderabad
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Probationary Officer Question Paper
- How admission instalment price for XIMB?
- When does the admission process start for bachelor in travel?
- What are full details course mba including the centers in kerala?
- Study MBA by correspondence in oil and gas management possible from Uganda.
- Can I MBA full time Training & Advanced Studies in Management
- Indian Institute of Business Management Patna