That said, sweep accounts were originally invented to get around a government regulation that limited banks from offering interest on commercial checking accounts. Now, some brokerage accounts have similar features that enable investors to gain some additional return for unused cash. In a sweep program, a bank’s computers analyze customer use of checkable deposits and “sweeps” funds into money market deposit accounts.
- Full information about the MBA course for ICFI institute of management
- CSS Kerala University B.Ed Admission Memo
- Bank of India Clerical Exam
- Institute of Management & Career Development
- Global School Of Business Delhi NCR
- Seedling Academy of Design Technology And Management
- Need of financial aid by scholarship in LU Chicago?
- NIIT MBA Courses
- Undergraduate Courses at K R Mangalam
- CSSRI Karnal Recruitment
- RPF recruitment
- How can i pick a correspondence diploma in administration after graduation?
- Birla Institute of Management Technology Noida
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Majitar
- Bank Guarantee Scheme UK