That said, sweep accounts were originally invented to get around a government regulation that limited banks from offering interest on commercial checking accounts. Now, some brokerage accounts have similar features that enable investors to gain some additional return for unused cash. In a sweep program, a bank’s computers analyze customer use of checkable deposits and “sweeps” funds into money market deposit accounts.
- MBA in Communication Management
- IITR Lucknow
- Which is the best course within finance for change to make career in finance?
- Bank Guarantee Terms
- List of BBA Colleges in Kolkata under WBUT
- XIME Bangalore Ranking
- LPU Jalandhar, Diploma of Engineering and B.Tech Integrated IT
- Mds Seats in Dental Colleges in U.P
- JIWAJI University MBA Result
- All India Council for Technical Education AICTE tightens norms
- PSG College of Technology Alumni
- Welingkar MBA Mumbai
- Asian School of Media Studies Noida
- Facility Management Institute in Bangalore
- TANCET Exam Dates