That said, sweep accounts were originally invented to get around a government regulation that limited banks from offering interest on commercial checking accounts. Now, some brokerage accounts have similar features that enable investors to gain some additional return for unused cash. In a sweep program, a bank’s computers analyze customer use of checkable deposits and “sweeps” funds into money market deposit accounts.
- What will be the procedure for SCDL?
- PWS College of Arts and Commerce
- What field of MBA in aviation offers placements?
- RDSO Lucknow
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur
- MKU DDE Results
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC
- Cost of MBA at Pepperdine
- MBA In Australia Fees
- Sathyabama University MBA Results
- Kerala PSC Answer Key It
- Apply for the Bachelors Degree in Tourism and Hospitality from NIHMT?
- ISME Placements
- Bharathidasan University B Ed
- IIT Patna Permanent Campus