That said, sweep accounts were originally invented to get around a government regulation that limited banks from offering interest on commercial checking accounts. Now, some brokerage accounts have similar features that enable investors to gain some additional return for unused cash. In a sweep program, a bank’s computers analyze customer use of checkable deposits and “sweeps” funds into money market deposit accounts.
- Poorna Prajna Institute
- Provide details of admission masters in hospital administration
- Campus Recruitments of Shoppers Stop
- Distance Graduation in Kolkata
- MDI Gurgaon Part Time MBA
- TAMU Graduation Spring
- Kurukshetra University MBA
- Do you send information for part time MBA and their fee structure?
- HBSE Result
- IREDA India
- SETON Hall Distance Learning
- Mumbai Schools ICSE
- Bank Guarantee Maybank
- Punjab National Bank Internet Banking