That said, sweep accounts were originally invented to get around a government regulation that limited banks from offering interest on commercial checking accounts. Now, some brokerage accounts have similar features that enable investors to gain some additional return for unused cash. In a sweep program, a bank’s computers analyze customer use of checkable deposits and “sweeps” funds into money market deposit accounts.
- Rani Durgavati University B.Ed
- Diploma Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore
- IIT DELHI PhD
- Sikkim Manipal University Result
- IMDR Pune Admission
- Rayalaseema University Is Recognised By Ugc
- Is the MBA executive program from TASMAC business school?
- Bank Guarantee Ulster Bank
- Bank Guarantee Westpac
- What are the criteria of pursuing CAT forms and their fee?
- IIT Madras Placements
- Jobs For MBA In UAE
- ITS Management College Ghaziabad
- Unom MBA Results
- IIMM Pune Admission Procedure