That said, sweep accounts were originally invented to get around a government regulation that limited banks from offering interest on commercial checking accounts. Now, some brokerage accounts have similar features that enable investors to gain some additional return for unused cash. In a sweep program, a bank’s computers analyze customer use of checkable deposits and “sweeps” funds into money market deposit accounts.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University 2011
- MBA Finance Jobs in Mumbai
- appropriation status
- HPU MBA Ranking
- Ibs College In Kochi Address
- Bank Guarantee Sap
- KN Modi Engineering College
- AIMA Courses
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology BPUT
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management Pune
- PGCC Distance Learning
- MATS Bangalore
- Part Time MBA Courses in Baroda
- What is the eligibility of PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune?
- What is Fees and course Structure of MBA From Bharathiar University