Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Symbiosis MBA Fees
- Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management and Research
- Business Analysis Challenges
- Unique Institute of Management Modinagar
- List of colleges that offer MCA course
- What are the fees of MBA in IIPM?
- Bangalore Management Academy Bangalore
- Hinduja College
- Plastic Engineering Result
- IIT Kanpur Alumni
- The Brokerage Music
- SDSU MBA Acceptance Rate
- Syllabus of MBA from IGNOU Nepal
- Lab Technician Course in KGMC Lucknow
- I have 12th years experience in reputed multinational company can get eligible for EMBA with IIML in that session?