Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- SCMS Cochin MBA
- International Business School Budapest
- GSBA Roorkee
- Minimum MAT score to get a admission for MBA in a good college
- Got SNAP mark around 72% can get chance in SIIB and SCMHRD.
- DRDO Exam
- SRM University Nanotechnology
- Acharya Institute of Management Placement
- When the K-MAT and PGCET MBA exam date?
- IIT Kanpur Techfest
- Hotel of repute to leading catering company in the world
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
- Rai Foundation Management Lecture Notes
- Business Analysis Document Templates
- Parul Institute of Management Baroda