Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- How to contact for distance learning in MBA HR
- Complete MBBS which stream should do an MBA?
- Dravidian University MBA Syllabus
- Calcutta University MBA Course
- KGMC Hospital Lucknow
- Institute of chemical technology admission 2011
- Australian Correspondence School
- How many fee structure of 2nd MBA program at KJ Somaiya institute of Management studies and Research?
- Mahatma Gandhi Misson College of Engineering and Technology
- IIT Delhi Fest
- Jamie Foxx released his first studio album about New age guru young hand Intuition
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology Pune
- What are the possibilities corporate sectors in Finance?
- ITM MBA College
- MBA in Oil and Gas Management UK