Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- annual report to parliament on immigration
- MBA in NIT
- Need where list of part time PhD program in management?
- IIT Bombay MTech Admission
- Bihar Intermediate Results 2003
- Bits Mesra MBA Admission
- How to Do a Bank Deposit on EBAY
- How much carrier option Diploma Course of Personal Management and HRD in the corporate sector?
- Suggest quire for united world school of business.
- Asian Institute of Management Manila
- Royal College of Management Pune
- What is procedure to take admission in BBA for ICFAI University?
- Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Syllabus
- COMEDK UGET Casual Round
- Tezpur University MBA Placement