Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- MBA In Telecom Management
- IIMC Distance Education Courses
- How many seats are available for Ph.D in institutes like IISC and IITs according to the Government of India?
- What about admission related information for MBA?
- Surana college Bangalore
- Graduation Party Invitation Wording
- Donation require for get admission in XIMB that year?
- KGMC Hospital Lucknow
- What about admission and fees structure for Pharma MBA?
- Suggest some colleges where MBA course is available in correspondence.
- GJIMT Mohali
- 3i active partnership
- Can you help me with the information regarding online MBA in accounting?
- MBA from reputed institute with general criteria
- CIIL My sore