Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details regarding the course offer for Executive MBA.
- BIM Fee Structure Bharathidasan Institute Of Management
- HNV PGD in Naturopathy and Yoga
- Where is the institute for water recourses management?
- Which is the institute collages provide part time MBA course in Pune?
- NIT Durgapur B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- IBRAD School Of Management Kolkata
- Oxford College of Business Management Bangalore
- Which institute in India admission MBA in aviation?
- IBA India
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Distance Education
- NIILM CMS Delhi
- When the K-MAT and PGCET MBA exam date?
- Jadavpur University, Institute of Business Management Calcutta
- Reservation for Single Girl Child in NIT