Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Indian Institute Of E-Business Management Pune
- Gujarat University Phd
- Birla Institute of Technology Admission
- What are the total hostel charges for two years of MBA from ITM Institute of Financial Markets, Navi Mumbai?
- About BIMS is it recommended same like IIMM?
- Diploma Anatomical Pathology
- DOEACC B Level Syllabus
- PGCC Distance Learning
- Shailendra Education Society’s College Of Arts, Commerce & Science
- Mumbai University Distance Education
- ONGC Exam Results
- Toefl Test Dates
- Siescoms Placements
- How much score I need to get admission IIMS
- Devi Ahilya University B.Ed