Welingar Institute of Management is also called We School. It is considered to be among the most reputed institutes for management education in India. It is provide the 100% placement with advanced knowledge development & skills for there students. It is offered MBA program. This institute invites all is candidates who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam .for academic session 2010. This University based institution of academic excellence and thought leadership in management education
The candidate should have passed any three year graduate degree from any recognized university and with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
Appearing in final year in graduate degree candidate may also apply
MBA admission is based on entranced exam and personal interview.
Prof. Sydney Prabhu,,
Dean – Part-Time Masters Programs,
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala,
Phone: 022-24178300, Extn: 148 / 142 / 133 / 740
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Do you inform that the MBA from IIAE and Information Technology is a government or a private institution?
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
- CMET Hyderabad
- When Start Executive PG Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- What is Function of Special Purpose Vehicle in Africa and potential loopholes?
- Colonial Brokerage Lynchburg VA
- What about MBA from Rashmi Institute Pune by Correspondence Course?
- Bank Guarantee Sap
- International School Of Business and Media Bangalore
- Bit Mesra Mba
- IGNOU MBA in Oman
- KJ Somaiya MBA Placements
- IISC Bangalore Address
- What procedure done for course of post graduate diploma in hospital & health care management?
- IIM Calcutta Distance Learning