The welingkar institute of management matunga campus is situated in the Institutional Area of matunga. welingkar institute of management matunga provides management teaching to both new graduates seeking top-class management teaching.
PGDM (Business Design)
Minimum 50% in graduation in any subject
Should have completed graduation by June 2010
Should have written CAT 2009 and/or XAT 2010 and /or MH-CET 2010 and/or ATMA 2010 (IIMs have no role in the Welingkar Institute admission Process) Students in their final year of graduation can also apply.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Lakhamshi Napoo Road, Near Matunga (Central Rly.),
Mumbai- 400 019.
- What procedure done for course of post graduate diploma in hospital & health care management?
- What is the last date of admission in to MBA Dist. Edu. from Sikkim Manipal University?
- MITSOM Pune
- MBA Periyar University
- Plastic Engineering Result
- The MDT Hindu College
- Institute for Financial Markets
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment of India
- Eligibility for food inspector and health inspector
- Christ College Bangalore Fee Structure
- University Of South Carolina MPH Admissions
- IITD Mechanical Engineering
- Institute of Public Enterprise Ranking
- Sona School of Management Salem
- IGNOU Institute In Patna