The welingkar institute of management matunga campus is situated in the Institutional Area of matunga. welingkar institute of management matunga provides management teaching to both new graduates seeking top-class management teaching.
PGDM (Business Design)
Minimum 50% in graduation in any subject
Should have completed graduation by June 2010
Should have written CAT 2009 and/or XAT 2010 and /or MH-CET 2010 and/or ATMA 2010 (IIMs have no role in the Welingkar Institute admission Process) Students in their final year of graduation can also apply.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Lakhamshi Napoo Road, Near Matunga (Central Rly.),
Mumbai- 400 019.
- GITAM Institute of Foreign Trade Visakhapatnam
- MBA Distance Learning Colleges
- How to start a HR consultancy business in the recession time?
- GATE Papers
- Punjab Institute of Management and Technology Mandi Gobindgarh
- Fidelity Brokerage Minimum Balance
- Laxmibai Radhakisan Toshniwal College of Commerce (LRT)
- Bank of India Clerical Exam
- Higher study on e-governance with scholarship
- Oxford College of Business Management Bangalore
- Details of MBA in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Do you advice which sector is the best after MBA in operation management or B.Tech in electronics for as job prospective?
- Future of MBA
- IMT in Faridabad
- Best Animation Institutes in Mumbai