The welingkar institute of management matunga campus is situated in the Institutional Area of matunga. welingkar institute of management matunga provides management teaching to both new graduates seeking top-class management teaching.
PGDM (Business Design)
Minimum 50% in graduation in any subject
Should have completed graduation by June 2010
Should have written CAT 2009 and/or XAT 2010 and /or MH-CET 2010 and/or ATMA 2010 (IIMs have no role in the Welingkar Institute admission Process) Students in their final year of graduation can also apply.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Lakhamshi Napoo Road, Near Matunga (Central Rly.),
Mumbai- 400 019.
- Future of Placements in India in Recession after 2 Years
- Brokerage IRA
- Pima Medical Institute LV NV
- List of exam centers of Cochin University
- IIML Noida
- INCAE business school
- MBA in Greenwich University
- Online CPT Exam
- Brokerage IRA Account
- Business Cycle Peak Definition
- Do MBA-MM from CMM FMS through lateral entry?
- Is procedure and eligibility for CFA?
- Suggest about Certification Program in Treasury and Forex Management.
- Guide with details for correspondence BBA courses form Jaipur?
- Board Of Secondary Education Rajasthan