Can anyone here provide me the information about the Collaborations, training and research activities of The National Institute of Water Resources?
The National Institute of Water Resources (NIWR) was founded on October 1979. It began to operate as a project under the Federal Department of Water Resources. Later it was legally established through the enactment of the “National Water Resources Institute” (NWRI) Decree No. 3.
1. Regular courses
2. Short courses
3. On-the-job training (out-reach system)
4. Project specific training
5. Training networks and centres
Students’ Result Verification Committee
Examination Malpractice Committee
Certificate in Water Resources Technology
Advanced Diploma Hydrogeology
Drilling of research boreholes in various states of the federation covering both sedimentary and basement complex areas.
Appraisal of Hydrogeological parameters of the basement complex
Rapid assessment of drinking water quality (RADWQ) in collaboration
with FMWR, UNICEF and WHO
Evaluation of AquaPak solar water filter/pasteurizer (for UNICEF)
Assessment of water resources potentials and needs (in collaboration
Reservoir sedimentation monitoring and estimation using remote
Catchment parameters estimation using Geographical Information
System (GIS) capabilities
Isotope-aided study of the Sokoto Rima Basin and Illumedin Basin
aquifers in collaboration with International Atomic Energy Agency
(IAEA) Vienna, Austria
National Water Research Institute
- Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibers
- MDI MBA College
- Solved little confuse regarding ICFAI Mumbai impressive about four ICFAI college in mind.
- What are the placements records for IIM Kolkata?
- Bhavan’s Institute of Management Science
- MBA Slovenia
- Heavy Water Plant Jobs
- Institute of Engineering & Management Kolkata
- UCLA MBA Career
- List of all Indian banks offering summer internships to MBA students in India
- NITIE Admissions
- Previous Question Papers of Lateral Entry Test for B. Tech Programs
- Suitable university for MBA by correspondence at economical and their fee structure
- Whether AICTE approval is diploma and certificate course in food processing?
- Future prospects of doing PhD in computational chemistry field