The Vinod Gupta School of Management is a business school in India. It was based in 1993 at IIT Kharagpur and was the 1st management school to be setup within the IIT scheme. The Institute is ranked as the best engineering college in the country. Mr.Vinod Gupta, matched by liberal abide from the Government of India, to allow for future business leadership with the power to realize and leverage the rewards of technology for managing successful businesses in the noises repelled era.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
First Class Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from any other accredited university.
The Admissions Coordinator,
Vinod Gupta School of Management,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur,
- CBU MBA Program
- Details of the part time management courses in MBE offer by ICFAI.
- SRM School of Management Chennai
- RGU MBA Oil Gas
- What is the Benefit or advantage of having after PGDBA in Operations?
- PSG College of Technology Admission
- Tilak Maharashtra University Master of Mass Media
- Proton Business School Indore
- What is the last date of admission in to MBA Dist. Edu. from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Amity Business School Noida
- Can I get the admission in any courses related to Share Marketing at Mumbai?
- Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute Greater Noida
- MBA IIT Madras
- University of Madras MBA Time Table
- Gauhati University M.A. in Sanskrit