The University of Queensland instituted in the year1910. UQ Business School was the beginning in Australia to earn accreditation from both AACSB and EQUIS and is now the only school in Australia to have been reaccredited for the full five-year condition.
The MBA program provided through the University of Queensland appears very strong and if you do well you’ll even get a chance to work with some of the uni’s professional associations and that’s an objective worth gunning for.
The MBA Degree at The University of Queensland will accept about 2 and half years to complete and you will be staying at the St Lucia campus. The University of Queensland’s St Lucia Campus is one of the most beautiful campuses in Australia with its sandstone buildings, parklands and lakes.
Programme offered by this university
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Final year students are eligible to apply.
For The Selection in MBA Programme is based on Entrance Exam, Personal interview and Group Discussion.
Contact for university
International Education Directorate,
Level 2, JD Story Building,
The University of Queensland,
Brisbane Queensland 4072
- AIMA MBA Ranking
- What will be the procedure for SCDL?
- SIBM Pune
- BLS Institute of Management Ghaziabad
- What is last date for submission of form for SCDL?
- Bangalore University MBA Exam Date
- Which is suitable banking job my profile completed my M.A. in Economics in 1st class?
- GATE Pattern
- BITS Pilani ME in Civil Structural Engineering
- International Institute of Business Studies Kolkata
- What will be the average package after finishing MBA?
- Kavikulguru Institute Of Technology And Science Ramtek
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore
- Guided weekly to improve my knowledge about education?
- 2005 PSEB Result