The School of Management Studies (SMS) was demonstrated in 1998 with a view to supply a platform for employing academic excellence in several areas of management studies. S.M.S has been committed to engaging its intention of raising outstanding directors who can dawn the mantle of higher managerial obligations. The school’s philosophy is to furnish a platform for pursuing donnish excellence in the diverged fields of management studies.
MBA (E-Commerce) (first time in an Indian University)
MBA (International Marketing)
MBA (Computer Aided Management)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Kashmere Gate, Delhi- 110006 Tel: 011- 23900255
- Where I can get the admission in Part-time MBA Program from ICFAI?
- Information MBA Correspondence Course from Rashmi Institute Pune
- Which comes under VTU top ten lists of MBA colleges in Bangalore?
- Brokerage Operations Jobs
- KC Distance Learning
- IIMM Vadodara
- CET Maharashtra Exam
- Narrowboat Brokerage Midlands
- Give me full details for BBA submitting application and fees of BIMS?
- ITS Ghaziabad MBA
- About the ICFAI exam
- REC Bhalki Bidar
- RAI Business School Chennai
- Details of MBA in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University?
- MBA Correspondence in Kolkata