The School of Management Studies (SMS) was demonstrated in 1998 with a view to supply a platform for employing academic excellence in several areas of management studies. S.M.S has been committed to engaging its intention of raising outstanding directors who can dawn the mantle of higher managerial obligations. The school’s philosophy is to furnish a platform for pursuing donnish excellence in the diverged fields of management studies.
MBA (E-Commerce) (first time in an Indian University)
MBA (International Marketing)
MBA (Computer Aided Management)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Kashmere Gate, Delhi- 110006 Tel: 011- 23900255
- Last Date for Civil Services
- Fellowship Program IIM
- DU MBA Forms
- AMC MBA College Bangalore
- Details papers offered for MBA-finance by madurai kamraj University.
- Tirpude College of Management Nagpur
- Kumaun University Admission
- What about the scopes of MBA in various companies?
- MKM Institute Management Jaipur
- Sagar University Result
- What is eligibility for MBA in JMI University?
- What are all the specializations for PhD in Management?
- KJ Somaiya Polytechnic
- MBA Distance Learning Colleges
- BARC Mumbai