I am going to take GMAT exam so I need name of the book for preparation and syllabus of the exam. Please give me name of the books and syllabus.
The GMAT is a Graduate Management Admission Test which is conducted for providing admission in management courses. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes. The paper of the exam is based on the 4 subjects. Here is the syllabus of Critical Reasoning 1:
•An introduction to Critical
Reasoning part of GMAT and the
history and changes of the section
•Description of how CR skills are a
good place to start for the
•Very basic outline of the 4 basic
parts of an argument (greater
detail in Critical Reasoning 2)
•Explanation of how this section
The full syllabus of the exam is in the attachment. Download the attachment and get the syllabus.
- 9 bangtail envelope
- About the fee structure of the course of master of social work of Bangalore City College.
- JNTU Kakinada M.Tech in Advanced Power Systems
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Ghaziabad
- Can I do the Ph.D in Finance Management from any institute in India?
- Which colleges provide online MBA and graduate courses their fees to be less than 5000 US
- Bose Institute Summer Training
- Telecom Factory Mumbai
- Heritage Institute Of Technology Kolkata
- National Power Training Institute Durgapur
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Cut Off
- VNIT Nagpur M.Tech in Water Resources Engineering
- Submission in ICFAI entrance exam last date information for IIM Ahmedabad
- Business Bank Deposit Accounts
- Nl Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai