I am going to take GMAT exam so I need name of the book for preparation and syllabus of the exam. Please give me name of the books and syllabus.
The GMAT is a Graduate Management Admission Test which is conducted for providing admission in management courses. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes. The paper of the exam is based on the 4 subjects. Here is the syllabus of Critical Reasoning 1:
•An introduction to Critical
Reasoning part of GMAT and the
history and changes of the section
•Description of how CR skills are a
good place to start for the
•Very basic outline of the 4 basic
parts of an argument (greater
detail in Critical Reasoning 2)
•Explanation of how this section
The full syllabus of the exam is in the attachment. Download the attachment and get the syllabus.
- NPTI MBA Placements
- Getting Admissions for IIT Ahmedabad
- Business Cycle Refers To
- Do you advice me join part time MBA in finance?
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences Mhow
- PGIMS Rohtak Jobs
- North Maharashtra University BA L.L.B.
- Bank Guarantee from SBI
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
- D.B.College Sasthamcotta
- Business Analysis Essentials Course
- Bank Guarantee Signature
- Bank Guarantee Example
- Detail Syllabus of MBA Agribusiness
- Bank Guarantee Wanted