Teratorial Army In
The Territorial Army (External website that opens in a new window) is a voluntary, part-time citizen’s Army. The abstract framework or the Territorial Army is based on the fundamental idea that it should exist for war-time
Employment, and should be maintainable at the lowest cost throughout peace time.
The conception comprehends the employment of sorted out, committed and a low cost force of gainfully utilized citizens from all walks of life to supplement and augment the resources of the regular Army. These nationals on bringing together the Territorial Army undergo a short period of time of exhaustive training, which makes them fairly efficient soldiers. Afterwards, they join their units for two months every year for refresher course training, to keep in touch with the art of shirking.
- MBA Accounts Notes
- IIPM Delhi Admission
- Indian Institute of Rural Management Jaipur Ranking
- AMU MBA
- Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology
- Bangalore School of Business New Delhi
- Check Your Bank Deposit Insurance Coverage
- Anna University Affiliated Colleges in Chennai
- Madurai Kamaraj University MBA Distance Education
- IDBI Online Payment
- What about admission for MBA in Aviation Management?
- KLE Belgaum Pg Entrance
- What is the last date for applying to IIF course?
- Jobs For MBA In UAE
- Kansas State University Distance Learning