Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Chennai
The Tamil Nadu Veterinary College was begun as an Agricultural School in Chennai to provide diploma and certificate course in the subject of veterinary and animal sciences. The prime campus TANUVAS is situated at Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai India.
It offers UG, PG and Phd. Degree in Business management (Animal & Fisheries Sciences), Bio-informatics, Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis, Companion Animal Practice, Wild Animal Disease Management. The main aim of TANUVAS is to contribute training, to assure advancement of teaching and prosecution of experiment and to attempt extension to rural people in selflessness with the government sections in various branches of veterinary and animal sciences. It takes stress that in identification of the University’s certification, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research has recognized this university for a period of 5 years.
UG Admissions, 2010 – 2011
Admission to BVSc & AH and BFSc degree courses for the academic year 2010 – 2011 under Foreign Nationals category
Admission to BVSc & AH and BFSc degree courses for the academic year 2010 – 2011 under NRI category
Post Graduate and PHd Admissions at TANUVAS are open in almost all of the courses. Please check tanuvas.ac.in/pgadmin_noti08.html fo more details. If you require particular information on a course, then drop a question in the comment box below.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS),
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Telephone: +91-44-580200 / 581509 or +91-44-584954 / 560506(PBX)
Official Website / Institution home page: tanuvas.tn.nic.in
- How much marks require in graduation MDI Gurgaon.
- RBS India
- MBA in Ahmedabad
- University Of Punjab UBS Chandigarh
- MBA or MS Which Is Better
- Royal College of Management Pune
- Where get MBA part time prospectus for Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute Chennai?
- Central Mining Research Institute CMRI Dhanbad
- UPTU exam form
- Accurate Institute Of Management & Technology
- UBS MBA Online
- Janhit Institute of Education Ghaziabad
- Complete details of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management course.
- Delhi University Biochemistry
- A Decrease In Aggregate Supply Can Lead To