Question : Which Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata?
Ans: There are following Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata:
To provide organizational support, documentation and sports scientific information with the view to achieve in sports.
To raise the Technical competence and knowledge of coaches by conducting Refresher Courses.
To implement and monitor the Sports Promotional Schemes of SAI and government of India in Eastern Region.
To co-operate with various organizations, to provide information on sports infrastructure.
To identify sports talent among various age groups and groom them for sports excellence.
To provide scientific backup to sports person to achieve high level performance in sports.
To conduct coaching camps and assist the national teams for participation in International Competition.
To conduct Diploma Course in Coaching for various Sports and Games.
To assist and conduct Refresher Courses for coaches and Physical Education Teachers of Eastern and North Eastern States.
Sports Authority of India
NSEC, Salt Lake City,
West Bengal, India
Phone: 23351722, 25692004, 25692003
- Study MBA by correspondence in oil and gas management possible from Uganda.
- Bank Guarantee Conditional
- T S Chanakya Admission
- Do you inform best colleges for mba with total details and fee structure?
- Bank Guarantee Wikipedia
- Distance Learning Partnership
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management Jaipur
- CIMAP Lucknow
- PSG College of Technology Coimbatore
- TECNIA Institute of Advanced Studies Rohini
- Apostle Business School Indore
- University Of Allahabad CRET
- What Is a Brokerage Fund
- IMT Ghaziabad MBA Distance Learning
- IIRM Jaipur Ranking