Question : Which Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata?
Ans: There are following Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata:
To provide organizational support, documentation and sports scientific information with the view to achieve in sports.
To raise the Technical competence and knowledge of coaches by conducting Refresher Courses.
To implement and monitor the Sports Promotional Schemes of SAI and government of India in Eastern Region.
To co-operate with various organizations, to provide information on sports infrastructure.
To identify sports talent among various age groups and groom them for sports excellence.
To provide scientific backup to sports person to achieve high level performance in sports.
To conduct coaching camps and assist the national teams for participation in International Competition.
To conduct Diploma Course in Coaching for various Sports and Games.
To assist and conduct Refresher Courses for coaches and Physical Education Teachers of Eastern and North Eastern States.
Sports Authority of India
NSEC, Salt Lake City,
West Bengal, India
Phone: 23351722, 25692004, 25692003
- USC FEMBA
- Eligibility for food inspector and health inspector
- RG Kedia College Of Commerce
- Vel Tech Engineering College Avadi
- Brokered Certificates Of Deposit CDS
- CEED syllabus
- IRS MBA Tuition Deduction
- B.Tech Correspondence in Delhi
- Can I get the admission of MBA finance from distance learning?
- Admission process starts Part-Time CFA MBA courses for ICFAI Offers
- MDU MBA 3rd Sem Notes
- Dr Ambedkar Institute Of Management Studies Bangalore
- University of Jammu Ph. D. in Punjabi
- How to collaboration for Ph.D. with Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Ranchi
- Jadavpur University BBA