Question : Which Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata?
Ans: There are following Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata:
To provide organizational support, documentation and sports scientific information with the view to achieve in sports.
To raise the Technical competence and knowledge of coaches by conducting Refresher Courses.
To implement and monitor the Sports Promotional Schemes of SAI and government of India in Eastern Region.
To co-operate with various organizations, to provide information on sports infrastructure.
To identify sports talent among various age groups and groom them for sports excellence.
To provide scientific backup to sports person to achieve high level performance in sports.
To conduct coaching camps and assist the national teams for participation in International Competition.
To conduct Diploma Course in Coaching for various Sports and Games.
To assist and conduct Refresher Courses for coaches and Physical Education Teachers of Eastern and North Eastern States.
Sports Authority of India
NSEC, Salt Lake City,
West Bengal, India
Phone: 23351722, 25692004, 25692003
- MAT score is 438 can take admission IMT Ghaziabad.
- Do you send information for part time MBA and their fee structure?
- Brokerage Freight
- Punjab Technical University MBA Exam Schedule
- What is the average salary package has been provide to the students in IIT Kanpur?
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Placement
- What about part time hotel management course in IIMT?
- Guide details for MBA which universities get admission?
- BHEL Share Price
- Details of MBA course offer through distance education for SCDL
- HIMT GR Noida
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Delhi Directory
- NRDC jobs
- Kerala PSC Answer Key It
- MBA Universities in India