Question : Which Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata?
Ans: There are following Objectives and functions of Sports Authority of India Kolkata:
To provide organizational support, documentation and sports scientific information with the view to achieve in sports.
To raise the Technical competence and knowledge of coaches by conducting Refresher Courses.
To implement and monitor the Sports Promotional Schemes of SAI and government of India in Eastern Region.
To co-operate with various organizations, to provide information on sports infrastructure.
To identify sports talent among various age groups and groom them for sports excellence.
To provide scientific backup to sports person to achieve high level performance in sports.
To conduct coaching camps and assist the national teams for participation in International Competition.
To conduct Diploma Course in Coaching for various Sports and Games.
To assist and conduct Refresher Courses for coaches and Physical Education Teachers of Eastern and North Eastern States.
Sports Authority of India
NSEC, Salt Lake City,
West Bengal, India
Phone: 23351722, 25692004, 25692003
- Mangalore University PHD. in History
- IIM Indore FPM
- Omkarananda Institute of Management & Technology Rishikesh
- Chase Bank Deposit Coins
- What is the eligibility of PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune?
- VGSOM Ranking
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Where are part time college of CFA course and fee structure?
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Fees
- Cambridge Institute of Technology Kr Puram Bangalore
- Which type of course in accounting field got commerce graduate holder?
- NIFT MBA
- Gupta Dr C.M. Central drug research institute lucknow
- Correspondence for GATE
- IIT Delhi MBA Part Time