Who is Dr Amutha Veluchamy Barathi in Singapore Eye Research Institute???
Dr Amutha Veluchamy Barathi is a Researcher in Singapore Eye Research Institute. She has completed PhD in molecular and cell biology, Department of ophthalmology, NUS, 2006 and BVSc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science), TamilNadu Veterinary Animal Science University, Chennai, India, 1997. Following are the Research Interest of her:
Retina and scleral biology in biochemistry, molecular and pharmacological aspect
Animal models of Ocular Diseases and Eye growth patterns
Myopia, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy and AMD
Molecular characterization of anti-muscarinic therapy for myopia using specific muscarinic receptor knockout mouse model
The investigation of transglutaminse-2 function in the development of experimental myopia in mouse
Rabbit model of corneal wound healing
Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI)
c/o Singapore National Eye Centre
11 Third Hospital Avenue
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you advice about MBA in hospital of health care management?
- ITM Business School Mumbai
- Correspondence Business Courses
- Bank Guarantee Fraud
- Which master degree I should do I working five star hotel since six month?
- GNDU BA Admission Form
- BINC Pune University
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Lucknow
- BIET SURI
- Food Craft Institute Gwalior
- IGNOU MBA Distance Learning
- Evening MBA Emory
- Institute of Productivity & Management Ghaziabad
- Details regarding admission in amity business school of Lucknow Noida and Gurgaon.
- Xavier Institute of Management Fee Structure