PNB 2011 Punjab National Bank PO
Punjab National Bank was started in in 1895. Punjab National Bank the first Indian bank to have been started with Indian capital. Now PNB has gone 3rd rank in our all over India. Punjab National Bank invites ON LINE applications only from Indian Citizens for the post of PO.
Eligibility for the post of 2011 PO in Punjab National Bank:
Nationality: A candidate must be Indian origin. A candidate must be a Indian citizen and he has certificate govt of India. That candidate has Indian Nationality will apply this post.
Age: Age – Above 20 Years and Below 25 Years.
Educational qualifications: MBA with specialization in Marketing, and also knowledge in MS office in computer.
How to apply:
Candidates should log onto our official website. (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Name and code no. of the Branch selected for payment, (iv) Date of payment and (v) Fee to be paid (vi) post applied for. The above information is not complete, for more information go to official website.
For Post of PO the selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
- Symbiosis Distance Learning Fees
- Masters in Education Universities
- IITD Mechanical Engineering
- Jharkhand Academic Council Intermediate Exam
- Can you tell me that MSU provides integrated BBA& and MBA Course?
- Difference between Bank Guarantee Letter Credit
- Which colleges provide online MBA and graduate courses their fees to be less than 5000 US
- Which is the Institute for MBA by distance studies after 10+2
- Bank Deposit Slips Example
- ISBM Mumbai
- SMU MBA Singapore Fees
- Apply PhD form information for IIFT
- RAI Business School Chennai
- Sikkim Manipal University Result
- University of Jammu M. Sc. in Biotechnology