PNB 2011 Punjab National Bank PO
Punjab National Bank was started in in 1895. Punjab National Bank the first Indian bank to have been started with Indian capital. Now PNB has gone 3rd rank in our all over India. Punjab National Bank invites ON LINE applications only from Indian Citizens for the post of PO.
Eligibility for the post of 2011 PO in Punjab National Bank:
Nationality: A candidate must be Indian origin. A candidate must be a Indian citizen and he has certificate govt of India. That candidate has Indian Nationality will apply this post.
Age: Age – Above 20 Years and Below 25 Years.
Educational qualifications: MBA with specialization in Marketing, and also knowledge in MS office in computer.
How to apply:
Candidates should log onto our official website. (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Name and code no. of the Branch selected for payment, (iv) Date of payment and (v) Fee to be paid (vi) post applied for. The above information is not complete, for more information go to official website.
For Post of PO the selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
- Can I get admission in MBA from USB Chandigarh
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
- CIHTS Sarnath
- Chennai business school chennai
- Brokerage Fee Calculator
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus
- Vishwakarma Institute of Management Pune
- BIT Mesra MBA
- APPSC Group 2 Results
- Guides pursue correspondence or online MBA with sales and marketing specialization.
- International Schools Dubai
- State Bank Of India Po Question Papers
- Guide details for MBA which universities get admission?
- Calcutta University Exam Results
- GLA Mathura University