PUMBA Cut Off 2011
PUMBA Founded in the year 1971, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), University of Pune has since been a centre of learning and development.
PUMBA offered MBA program. It is the management based institute. It is provide the extra knowledge development & skills for there students.Pumba Invites all is students who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam for academic session 2011 – 2013
This institute based organization of academic excellence and thought leaders in management education.
Previous PUMBA Cut off
Cut off mark for admission during the last 2 years.
Batch of 2009-12: 60% / Batch of 2008-2011: 60%
Department Of Management Sciences (PUMBA)
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411007
PHONE: +91-(0)- 20- 2569 3380
FAX: +91-(0)-20- 2569 3380
- Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2004 B.Tech Biotechnology Semester 7
- How much master in economics courses total fee as per year?
- Chase Bank Deposit Policy
- JBIMS Mumbai
- IIM Lucknow Distance Learning
- Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibers
- Correspondence from symbiosis
- Pune university
- XIMB Bhubaneswar
- BITM Santiniketan
- PSC Barcode Scanner Manual
- RGU MBA Oil Gas
- Xavier Business College
- UPPSC Result
- Where can get Indian project report for MBA finance?