PUMBA Cut Off 2011
PUMBA Founded in the year 1971, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), University of Pune has since been a centre of learning and development.
PUMBA offered MBA program. It is the management based institute. It is provide the extra knowledge development & skills for there students.Pumba Invites all is students who want to take admission in MBA program by entrance exam for academic session 2011 – 2013
This institute based organization of academic excellence and thought leaders in management education.
Previous PUMBA Cut off
Cut off mark for admission during the last 2 years.
Batch of 2009-12: 60% / Batch of 2008-2011: 60%
Department Of Management Sciences (PUMBA)
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411007
PHONE: +91-(0)- 20- 2569 3380
FAX: +91-(0)-20- 2569 3380
- Disposable Bank Deposit Bags
- Join MBA admission graduate less than 50% do you advice
- MBA Durgapur
- PSGIM Moodle
- What are the eligibility, center and fees for MBA from distance in delhi colleges?
- Proton Business School Ranking
- MBA Banking Finance
- IIMA PGPX
- IRS MBA Tuition Deduction
- Centre for Management Studies Bangalore
- Indian Space Research Organisation INSAT Series
- SRM University Semester MBA Results
- Which date is for received my exam application form in MBA?
- What are relations between ICFAI Tripura and ICFAI Hyderabad?
- UGC Net Exam Question Papers