Previous Question Papers of Lateral Entry Test for B. Tech Programs
Manipal University carries on an admission procedure for admission by lateral entry directly in 2nd year in its Bachelor of Engineering program for Engineering Diploma holders. BE programs are available in Manipal Institute of Technology. MIT was founded in 1957 as Manipal Engineering College.
With this university many other universities in India & abroad provides by lateral entry directly in 2nd year in its Bachelor of Engineering program for Engineering Diploma holders. For more information about Previous Question Papers of Lateral Entry Test for B. Tech Programs please visit at the official website of which university candidates wants to apply.
BE (Lateral Entry):
Computer science Engineering
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Industrial and Production Engineering
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Candidates should have passed 3 years engineering diploma from a recognized institute or a BSc statement with Maths as one of the subjects and at least 60% aggregate marks in the specifying exam. BSc. degree holders can apply for BE in any subject while Diploma holders can only apply for BE in a corresponding subject as to in which they did their diploma. For details refer to the admission notification.
Pattern of Examination:
The entrance exam will be of 1 hour comprising of 100 objective type questions. For diploma owners the questions will be separated as follows:
Maths: 30 questions
Physics: 10 questions
Chemistry: 10 questions
Communication Skills: 10 questions
Branch of Specialization: 40 questions
For BSc degree holders there will be 70 questions from Mathematics and 30 questions from Communication Skills.
- Management of NIM to help me for my better preparation for PGDBA
- RRB Ajmer Admit Card
- What is MBA provides in Noida by Amity University
- August Graduation
- Do you send information for part time MBA and their fee structure?
- SIBM Bangalore
- IIPM Bangalore Admissions
- SIBM Pune
- International Institute of Business Management Delhi
- Is MBA merchandising related courses in Annamalai University
- Brokerage for Short Selling
- Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology New Delhi
- Desh Bhagat Institute of Management and Computer Sciences
- PGDPM from National Institute of Personnel Management
- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited