Previous Question Papers of Lateral Entry Test for B. Tech Programs
Manipal University carries on an admission procedure for admission by lateral entry directly in 2nd year in its Bachelor of Engineering program for Engineering Diploma holders. BE programs are available in Manipal Institute of Technology. MIT was founded in 1957 as Manipal Engineering College.
With this university many other universities in India & abroad provides by lateral entry directly in 2nd year in its Bachelor of Engineering program for Engineering Diploma holders. For more information about Previous Question Papers of Lateral Entry Test for B. Tech Programs please visit at the official website of which university candidates wants to apply.
BE (Lateral Entry):
Computer science Engineering
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Industrial and Production Engineering
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Candidates should have passed 3 years engineering diploma from a recognized institute or a BSc statement with Maths as one of the subjects and at least 60% aggregate marks in the specifying exam. BSc. degree holders can apply for BE in any subject while Diploma holders can only apply for BE in a corresponding subject as to in which they did their diploma. For details refer to the admission notification.
Pattern of Examination:
The entrance exam will be of 1 hour comprising of 100 objective type questions. For diploma owners the questions will be separated as follows:
Maths: 30 questions
Physics: 10 questions
Chemistry: 10 questions
Communication Skills: 10 questions
Branch of Specialization: 40 questions
For BSc degree holders there will be 70 questions from Mathematics and 30 questions from Communication Skills.
Some Related Management Articles
- Top Colleges for M.Tech in Maharashtra Guys can you give me the list of Top Colleges for M.Tech in Maharashtra???
M. tech is a post graduate program, which can be completed with various specializations s...
- List of Colleges Accepting MAT Score in India Here I am looking for the List of Colleges Accepting Mat Score in India, can you provide me the same???
MAT is an entrance test for admission in the MBA program of ...
- Aeronautical Engineering Best Colleges in Bangalore I am looking for the detail of the list of some of the good Aeronautical Engineering Colleges near Bangalore, Karnataka so please get me with it?
Here I am providing...
- Nit Warangal National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NITW), is a prime undergraduate and post graduate engineering institute situated in Warangal, India. National Institute of Technology Warangal is an inst...
- Vel Tech Engineering College Avadi Introduction
Vel Tech Engineering College was established in 1997. It is a management technology college. This college is Recognition: approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. Th...
- College of engineering & technology Give me admission process for the B tech course offered by the The College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar ??
The College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar is ...
- List of Agricultural Institutes in India Will you please provide me the List of top Agricultural Institutes in India???
This is the List of top Agricultural Institutes in India, offering undergraduate, pos...
- KN Modi Engineering College Introduction
The Dr. K.N.Modi institute of Engineering & Technology (KNMIET founded in 1995.
The institute is situated at Modinagar in western U.P., on Delhi–Meerut–Dehradun National Highway ...
- BHEL Exam Question Papers BHEL Exam Question Papers
BHEL [Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited] is one of the biggest engineering & technology company of the nation. It furnishes services of Power, Telecom, Petroleum, R...
- MDU MBA Question Papers MDU MBA Question Papers
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a public university located at Rohtak, Haryana, India. This university was established in 1976. MDU offered master of business adminis...