Pre Engineering Test 2011
Pre-Engineering Test (PET) is for admission to Bachelor in Engineering (B.E.) course in several technical institutes. Every year many students happen for PET to get admission in the best engineering institutes. The exam is conducted in various centers in order to provide comfort to the students. The students have to be more awake about this exam and need to work more difficult to get admission in the regarded as institutes.
Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for this exam.
Pattern of Examination:
The paper will comprise of objective questions from the following subjects:
Syllabus will be from class 11th and 12th PCM syllabus
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- University Of South Carolina MPH Admissions
- Annauniversity Admision
- JK Padampat Singhania Institute Of Management & Technology
- University of Delhi M.Phil. in Sanskrit
- Heritage Institute Of Technology Kolkata
- IISC Bangalore Gate
- Opportunities after completion of part time MBA for fresher candidate.
- BHU MBA
- IGNOU PG Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Cambridge College Distance Learning
- What is branch address of IASE University in Gurgaon?
- Utkal University Distance Learning
- SP Jain MBA
- Kea Results
- B.Ed from SNDT University Mumbai