Pre Engineering Test 2011
Pre-Engineering Test (PET) is for admission to Bachelor in Engineering (B.E.) course in several technical institutes. Every year many students happen for PET to get admission in the best engineering institutes. The exam is conducted in various centers in order to provide comfort to the students. The students have to be more awake about this exam and need to work more difficult to get admission in the regarded as institutes.
Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for this exam.
Pattern of Examination:
The paper will comprise of objective questions from the following subjects:
Syllabus will be from class 11th and 12th PCM syllabus
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- Better for MBA correspondence in ICFAI or XLRI or Symboisys.
- ALAGAPPA university MBA exam timetable
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management Kolkata
- Management Studies Promotion Institute do offered Banking Finance Banking and finance, Finance and Accounting.
- Suggestion Want to do master degree
- Annauniversity Admision
- Bank Guarantee Template
- Give me the list of institutes who offers PG Diploma in Healthcare online?
- Guru Jambheshwar University MCA Results
- Anna Institute of Management Chennai
- How MBA Helps In Career
- VMU DDE Diploma in fire safety
- SIESCOMS Ranking
- NDIM Ranking
- Punjab Technical University MBA Result