Pre Engineering Test 2011
Pre-Engineering Test (PET) is for admission to Bachelor in Engineering (B.E.) course in several technical institutes. Every year many students happen for PET to get admission in the best engineering institutes. The exam is conducted in various centers in order to provide comfort to the students. The students have to be more awake about this exam and need to work more difficult to get admission in the regarded as institutes.
Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for this exam.
Pattern of Examination:
The paper will comprise of objective questions from the following subjects:
Syllabus will be from class 11th and 12th PCM syllabus
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- INTECH Institute of Business Management Bangalore
- What is d role of specialization in MBA and which is best with salary perspective?
- MCA Entrance Coaching In LKO
- Give me full details for BBA submitting application and fees of BIMS?
- What is Fees and course Structure of MBA From Bharathiar University
- What is about correspondence course of MFM from Kurukshetra University?
- Distance Learning Vet Nursing
- Food Craft Institute Gwalior
- Suggest take admission in MBA in correspondence institute in Mumbai
- Centurion School Of Rural Enterprise Management Bhubaneswar
- MMU M.A in English
- Unique Institute of Management Modinagar
- Tezpur University Mba 2010
- IMT Ghaziabad MBA Distance Learning
- Distance Learning Warwick