The Department objectives at giving caliber teaching in Computer Science & Engineering and Information technology through several post-graduate programmes. It also offers an atmosphere conducive for research scholars for pursuing research in various advanced fields of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology.
M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering.
M.Tech. Network & Internet Engineering.
The students must have B.Tech degree or it’s Equal from any recognized college
University. With at least good academic record.
Admission to M.Tech. Is grounded on entrance examination. The spelt examination comprises of 100 objective type questions. Questions will be from the following subjects: Data Structures and Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, System Software, Microprocessors, DBMS, Networks, Compilers, Automata, AI, Graphics, Software Engineering, Programming Languages (C, C++ and Java) and Recent Trends in Computer Science.
Address East Coast Road
Phone Number 0413-2655175,0413-2655179
- Online CAD Courses Australia
- How much score I need to get admission IIMS
- CDS Exam
- What are the criteria of pursuing CAT forms and their fee?
- Centre for entrepreneurship development
- Which is syllabus MBA Agribusiness for Asia Agribusiness?
- National Seeds Corporation Jobs
- Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad
- Kredl Bangalore
- Nagpur University Mba Syllabus
- Bank Deposit Sweep Option
- Operations Management Ranking India
- Distance Learning Vet Nursing
- CEED Sample Papers
- IIT Kharagpur MBA Placements