PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Indian Institute of Materials Management is the National Apex body introducing a broad range of professionals engaged in several facets of Material Management, accountable for planning, sourcing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management. The PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management is grown in response to views consistently expressed by Industry practitioners in recent years, based on evolving trends in the Industry. Especially, during the last two decades, manufacturing and service industries were concerned primarily with firm-level improvement strategies.
2-Semesters Diploma & 4-semesters P G Diploma programs
Distance Learning Mode supported by E tutorship and Virtual class room sessions
Eminent faculty from esteemed Institutions across the country offering the curriculum
The program provides ample opportunities for learning theoretical concepts and practical applications
Candidates should have passed Graduate and Post Graduate degree from any stream with 50% of marks.
Plot Nos. 102 & 104, Sector – 15, Institutional Area
Navi Mumbai – 400614
Phone: (022) 2756 5741 (D) 2757 1022 / 2756 5592
Tele fax: (022) 27565741
- What is the fee structure of MBA from Sambhram Institutions Bangalore?
- 40 percent marks in graduation its enough to MBA from any University in India
- Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies Thiruvalla
- NSHM Kolkata
- BHEL Exam Question Papers
- UPCAT Dental
- When will be publishing of result of kerala university MBA entrance exam?
- MICA MBA
- OTTAWA U MBA
- Punjab National Bank Internet Banking
- What is further information on civil services?
- Banaras Hindu University Dental College
- Institute of Cooperative Management Trivandrum
- CIFRI Barrackpore
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences