NWRDC is a non-profit administration that was established in 1967. The goal of its administration is to encourage good fellowship and to furnish recreation among and for horse lovers, young and old. To support its mission, it holds 55 acres of land in North Fairfax, Vermont for equestrian consequences, such as Horse Shows, Gymkhana and Pee Wee Gymkhana.
NWRDC is a member backed non-profit organization. The officers and board of directors are volunteers who are selected into their positions by members at the annual meeting, generally held in November. The grounds include a grass show ring with track for the horse shows and a sand area for gymkhanas and jumping events. Members in good standing are granted to utilize this place for practice and, with prior permission from the club, other personal equine concerned events.
Northwestern Riding & Driving Club, Inc
PO Box 1314
St. Albans, VT 05478
- Alagappa Open University Distance Education Result
- Diploma in Agriculture in Bangladesh
- MBA LDP
- Is it possible to do MBA in Sports
- What about course PHD?
- Procedure about to join MBA in SMU
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal Mumbai
- IIM Selection Criteria
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre
- Institute for Financial Management and Research
- Centurion School Of Rural Enterprise Management Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management Goa
- SCMHRD Cutoff
- bank holidays hong kong
- Online CPT Exam