National Power Training Institute held on admission process for its two year MBA Programme. NIT offers MBA programme by Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies which is situated in Faridabad. Candidates are short listed for MBA programme of NPTI only on the basis of their CAT scores. National Power Training invites for applications for admission into two years full time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme in Power Management for this academic session 2010.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
The candidates want to take admission in MBA program Bases on entranced exam like GMAT, MAT, CAT, GD and personal introduced.
National Power Training Institute
Faridabad – 121003
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- EMPI Business School New Delhi
- How does computer contribute in promoting Hindi?
- Calcutta University MBA Placement
- What is the eligibility and full details of IIPM MBA BBA Admissions ?
- Rajeev Institute of Business Management
- About study MBA course in Jamia Hamdard College.
- Rohilkhand University Date Sheet
- IIIT Delhi Admission
- PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore
- SSEC Chennai
- LBSIM Cut Off
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Fees
- AMU MBA
- North Maharashtra University BA L.L.B.