National Power Training Institute held on admission process for its two year MBA Programme. NIT offers MBA programme by Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies which is situated in Faridabad. Candidates are short listed for MBA programme of NPTI only on the basis of their CAT scores. National Power Training invites for applications for admission into two years full time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme in Power Management for this academic session 2010.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
The Candidate must have graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
The candidates want to take admission in MBA program Bases on entranced exam like GMAT, MAT, CAT, GD and personal introduced.
National Power Training Institute
Faridabad – 121003
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- MCA Colleges Ranking
- A Budget Deficit Occurs When Expenditures Exceed
- BHU Bsc Entrance Exam Admit Card
- IILM College Of Management Studies Greater Noida
- Imperial College of Engineering in India
- MDI Gurgaon
- Prestige Institute of Management DEWAS
- what abt management quota for spj? Is it possible?
- Institute of Management & Career Development
- IIT madras website
- Do MBA in correspondence course from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh?
- Correspondence Business Courses
- Executive MBA in XLRI
- Is MBA merchandising related courses in Annamalai University
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management Jaipur