Please provide me some info related to the NIIT Executive MBA Courses?
You are looking for the NIIT MBA programme, but the NIIT offers Executive Program in Business Management form Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow that is equivalent as the EMBA course, the eligibility & programme timing are as follows:
Executive Program in Business Management:
The Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (Need to submit supporting proof).
The Applicants should have graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [ (aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE.
The Applicants should have Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on November 1, 2012
Duration: 1 Year
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Monday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- What is the all detail of fees for MBA HR from Sikkim Manipal University?
- CENTAC Counseling
- IIM Calcutta Executive MBA
- DAV Institute of Management and Technology Jalandhar
- Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education Dharamshala
- Aurora Business School Hyderabad
- Where can I get placement
- Compare Kentucky Schools
- GATE Notification
- IIT Delhi MBA Fee Structure
- Bank Holidays china
- Intermediate Board of Examination Results
- Christ College Rajkot
- CVSR College of Engineering