Please provide me some info related to the NIIT Executive MBA Courses?
You are looking for the NIIT MBA programme, but the NIIT offers Executive Program in Business Management form Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow that is equivalent as the EMBA course, the eligibility & programme timing are as follows:
Executive Program in Business Management:
The Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (Need to submit supporting proof).
The Applicants should have graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [ (aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE.
The Applicants should have Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on November 1, 2012
Duration: 1 Year
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Monday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
- Xavier MBA Information Session
- MDI Islamabad Management Development Institute
- NLIU WIKIPEDIA
- VMU Diploma in Food Production
- ITM Chennai ranking
- UIC MBA
- YCMOU is approval AICTE yes or not?
- IBS Mumbai Ranking
- Bank Guarantee and Letter Of Credit
- Diploma RN BSN
- Top Colleges for M.Tech in Maharashtra
- Central Institute Of Road Transport Pune
- RBI Bank Guarantee
- Details new job instrument tech can I one years experience in IOL Tredent Barbal.