Please provide me some info related to the NIIT Executive MBA Courses?
You are looking for the NIIT MBA programme, but the NIIT offers Executive Program in Business Management form Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow that is equivalent as the EMBA course, the eligibility & programme timing are as follows:
Executive Program in Business Management:
The Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (Need to submit supporting proof).
The Applicants should have graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [ (aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE.
The Applicants should have Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on November 1, 2012
Duration: 1 Year
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Monday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- NATA Exam Date
- CONSPI Academy of Management Studies
- Bank Guarantee Fees
- Do you advice for why should Indian youngster be exposed to western trends?
- Pune University Courses
- India’s top architecture colleges
- MBA In Web Designing
- Total cost that will be required for MBA in hospital management for Delhi University.
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
- Detail admission diploma in nursing administration by correspondence in Delhi.
- Can I am eligible and get the admission in P.G Diploma?
- What is minimum percentage for Ph.D. admission in ABVII of Information Technology and Management?
- MACFAST Kerala
- IIM Kozhikode Distance Learning
- Eastern Institute Of Management Kolkata