National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a conducting educational Institute launched by the Indian construction industry. NICMAR is an independent, non-government, non-profit academic body, incorporated in India on September 1983 as a ‘Society’ and a public charitable ‘Trust’. It is accredited through Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – SIRO. he Institute has a 100% campus placement record for its graduates. With strong endorse from industry, NICMAR has come to be accredited as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Management
Program offered at Nicmar Delhi
Graduate Diploma in Construction Management & Infrastructure Development (GD CMID) 1 Year Full-time
Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management (GD CPM) 1 year part-time.
NICMAR Delhi Campus :
NICMAR Study Centre
C/o. Institute of Public Health & Hygine,
RZ-A-44, Road No. 4,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110 037
Phone : +(91)-(11)-26784533
- What are the details of Fee Procedure and evening class for CIMA?
- Complete detail to PG Diploma in Quality Assurance provide through distance.
- Bank of Baroda exam solved paper
- Can I get admission in MBA from USB Chandigarh
- ILS Hospital Kolkata
- NSB School of Business New Delhi
- Diploma Gynaecology
- 5th asean para games
- Brand management degree courses
- GSBA India
- University Of Sunderland Mba Ranking
- Suggest a suitable institute that provides MBA in rural management.
- University Of Mysore BBM Results
- Oxford College of Business Management Bangalore
- IIFM Bhopal Cutoff