National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a conducting educational Institute launched by the Indian construction industry. NICMAR is an independent, non-government, non-profit academic body, incorporated in India on September 1983 as a ‘Society’ and a public charitable ‘Trust’. It is accredited through Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – SIRO. he Institute has a 100% campus placement record for its graduates. With strong endorse from industry, NICMAR has come to be accredited as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Management
Program offered at Nicmar Delhi
Graduate Diploma in Construction Management & Infrastructure Development (GD CMID) 1 Year Full-time
Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management (GD CPM) 1 year part-time.
NICMAR Delhi Campus :
NICMAR Study Centre
C/o. Institute of Public Health & Hygine,
RZ-A-44, Road No. 4,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110 037
Phone : +(91)-(11)-26784533
- About admission for administrative course Public administration as correspondence.
- Sona School of Management Salem
- Which is the admission process and fee structure for One Year MHA Correspondence Course in Business Marketing?
- SRM MBA Results
- UOFA distance learning
- IAS Correspondence Course
- Suggest about starting feeding Horse in the same farms.
- Average Work Experience MBA
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra
- Top colleges for BA LLB in India
- MBA in Singapore Fees
- What is the fee structure of MBA from Sambhram Institutions Bangalore?
- Can I get admission in IIM B from annamalai university
- Chennai business school chennai
- Greatlakes Chennai