National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a conducting educational Institute launched by the Indian construction industry. NICMAR is an independent, non-government, non-profit academic body, incorporated in India on September 1983 as a ‘Society’ and a public charitable ‘Trust’. It is accredited through Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – SIRO. he Institute has a 100% campus placement record for its graduates. With strong endorse from industry, NICMAR has come to be accredited as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Management
Program offered at Nicmar Delhi
Graduate Diploma in Construction Management & Infrastructure Development (GD CMID) 1 Year Full-time
Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management (GD CPM) 1 year part-time.
NICMAR Delhi Campus :
NICMAR Study Centre
C/o. Institute of Public Health & Hygine,
RZ-A-44, Road No. 4,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110 037
Phone : +(91)-(11)-26784533
- The Indian Institute of Metals Admission
- Do you advice after 12th where should and to study what?
- LIBA Ranking
- Nehru College of Management Coimbatore
- MBA Design Management
- Distance Learning Warwick
- Suggest me read newspapers etc. Pl?
- Jamie Foxx released his first studio album about New age guru young hand Intuition
- Tips for weekly to improve knowledge about education
- Brokerage for Options Trading
- Do you information for eligible to do Mphil in health care services complete for PGDHM?
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management Application Form
- CDS Exam
- Jai Prakash University Chapra Result
- Complete publish details for PGDM distance course result