National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a conducting educational Institute launched by the Indian construction industry. NICMAR is an independent, non-government, non-profit academic body, incorporated in India on September 1983 as a ‘Society’ and a public charitable ‘Trust’. It is accredited through Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – SIRO. he Institute has a 100% campus placement record for its graduates. With strong endorse from industry, NICMAR has come to be accredited as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Management
Program offered at Nicmar Delhi
Graduate Diploma in Construction Management & Infrastructure Development (GD CMID) 1 Year Full-time
Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management (GD CPM) 1 year part-time.
NICMAR Delhi Campus :
NICMAR Study Centre
C/o. Institute of Public Health & Hygine,
RZ-A-44, Road No. 4,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110 037
Phone : +(91)-(11)-26784533
- Sports Authority of India Kolkata
- Direct admission engineering for without donation from National College of Education?
- VMOU Result
- Poorna Prajna Institute
- What is the eligibility of PhD from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune?
- Welingkar Institute of Management Matunga
- BPUT MBA Result
- National Power Training Institute India
- How much carrier option Diploma Course of Personal Management and HRD in the corporate sector?
- Wild Life Institute Dehradun
- About information MBA in finance any branch in Jabalpur or not?
- A Breach Of Contract Occurs When
- MPFC Flying Club
- Which is the best course within finance for change to make career in finance?
- Rashtriya Vigyan Kendra