National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a conducting educational Institute launched by the Indian construction industry. NICMAR is an independent, non-government, non-profit academic body, incorporated in India on September 1983 as a ‘Society’ and a public charitable ‘Trust’. It is accredited through Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – SIRO. he Institute has a 100% campus placement record for its graduates. With strong endorse from industry, NICMAR has come to be accredited as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Management
Program offered at Nicmar Delhi
Graduate Diploma in Construction Management & Infrastructure Development (GD CMID) 1 Year Full-time
Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management (GD CPM) 1 year part-time.
NICMAR Delhi Campus :
NICMAR Study Centre
C/o. Institute of Public Health & Hygine,
RZ-A-44, Road No. 4,
Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110 037
Phone : +(91)-(11)-26784533
- Amity Business School Delhi
- NIIT Short Term Courses
- Railway Protection Force Act
- What about the study pattern BBA MIB?
- 30 rock backdoor bragging
- What is the fee for Part Time PGDM for LIBA?
- Calicut University MBA Colleges
- Can I get the admission in MBA after 10+2?
- Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya Kanchipuram
- TAPAI Management Institute TAPMI
- SIBM Pune Registration
- Desh Bhagat Institute of Management and Computer Sciences
- CIMAP Lucknow
- MBA In Shipping And Port Management
- NLIU WIKIPEDIA