CSIR Net Biotechnology Syllabus 2011
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is doubtless one of the best Resource Development institutions in India. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research is a prime organization which was found in 1942 and since then it has added highly in the field of Resource Development. CSIR carries on National Eligibility Test twice a year in June and December for admission to Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for lectureship in Indian Universities and Colleges.
A candidate should have passed M. Sc at least 55% marks or an equal examination. Those in the final year can also apply but will have to submit provisional certificate at the time of counseling.
For more information about CSIR Net Biotechnology Syllabus 2011 please visit at the official website because more details about CSIR Net Biotechnology Syllabus 2011 is available at the official website.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
2 Rafi Marg,
- Sathyabama University Exam Dates
- BRABU BCA
- CUSAT first year exam timetable
- Application for BHU 2011 Engineering Exam
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University Result BA
- GBPUAT B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- PRIST University Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Karnataka University BCA Syllabus
- IMD Satellite Images
- Lawcet previous papers